Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: 05/11 Smithy

Warnings: 0
Happy Guy Fawkes Day !!!

Otherwise known as Bonfire Night or, to me and you, FIREWORKS DAY, the event has been in the public conciousness since 1605, when some fellow attempted to blow some stuff up. Oh, with the King as the anticipated target, that's all. We frowned upon it and all but beheaded the poor guy, so what better than to celebrate attempted genocide than to play with some explosives every 5th of November :D

Well, if you had any sense, you skipped the above post and went straight to...

...welcome to Monday's Deal or No Deal ! The 'Rabbits in the Abbey' ident leads us into the show, The Halloween decorations are down... to be replaced with Noel wearing a scarf and jumper, holding a sparkler. Why, even DOND celebrate Bonfire Night :D . Oh, *everyone* has a scarf and jumper, even some with a wooly hat. And sparklers...

Oh, before we find out who's playing, a montage of Halloween week plays. I'd all but airbrushed it from memory. Especially Richie's game. What a circus that was.

So, who is playing today, after all that...

...SMITHY !!!!!! :-D :-D

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

Had the £20,000 yesterday.

REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER...

Let's hope this game is remembered for all the right reasons...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

Smithy has Box 22.

''Nice to see you, to see you nice''. Has he got the right show here ?? :lol:

John Smith is originally from Jamaica and came to Manchester in 1959 and began working on the railways in 1969. Once upon a time, a young woman strode past his fence and took one of his daffodils. Once Smithy intervened, the lady dropped the plant. It all happens in Manchester, I tell you !

He worked as a ticket inspector at Manchester Piccadilly for 25 years. He was a 'smiler' 90% of the time.

This is a long winded intro, so expect Mark and BankerSpanker to spend the whole thread complaining about the inevitable 3rd round deal.

Right, housekeeping done, let's go...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:13 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

I must say, Noel would make a good old prospector. Or maybe an old hippie. I'm not sure who he was trying to impersonate... :ponder:

Oh, some confusion. Right, sorted ? Let's go...

Zeny (Box 1) - £20,000

Jake (Box 13) - £250

Betty (Box 2) - £10

''You've just got such a laid back way of walking'' - Noel on Smithy.

''When I put on rose tinted glasses, I see things that only *I* can see'' - Smithy talking about his acid trips. Or, as he calls them, ''rose tinted glasses''. Yeah, no fooling me man, I've been there (!!)

Mick (Box 7) - £50

Deepa (Box 10) - £500

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

14 minutes past for the first break...

Expect another third round deal... :roll: :roll: :roll:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

The Banker thinks that Smithy thinks Noel is Bruce Forsyth and is ''off his rocket''.

However, a strong start means the offer is £10,000.

Smithy likes the offer, as many would, but it's early days. So, after much 'Smithying' (larking about to many people), it's a NO DEAL.

BREAK TIME !!

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

A quick break... maybe it doesn't happen then.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:20 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

We're back !

We are introduced to Vanessa, Smithy's granddaughter. She confirms that Smithy is 'crazy' in the real world.

Newbie Donna now, and she really likes her donuts. Jam ones in particular.

'Donut' Donna (Box 15) - £100,000

Jo (Box 19) - £50,000

Tommy (Box 14) - 10p

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

The Banker has barracaded his study door to prevent Smithy from entering.

The offer is now £6,500.

''There's no business like show business''.

Mev thinks that Smithy should go on. ''Trust me''.

It has come to my attention that Smithy is probably on a permanent 'comedown' from an acid trip. That, or he's just genuinely nuts, in a good way.

''NO DEAL''.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

Great person but too much messing about...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

''Come on back, you ain't seen nothing yet'' - Smithy throws to the break.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:27 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy
Forum Games Moderator

Mark wrote:

Why do you always say that? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

Skyline wrote:
Mark wrote:

Why do you always say that? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Because a break is usually 10 - 11 minutes past...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

We're back !

Chan is talking rubbish. He should also be fun in his game !

''Can I open the box now''

(Box 11) - £1,000

''7 years ago, I started hosting on DOND. Now, I've become a carer''.

Teresa (Box 4) - £15,000

David (Box 18) - another break ??

We just had one didn't we ????

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy
Global Moderator

Well, this is reasonably amusing, even if it is threatening to distract from the game. :roll: :lol:

Whether Smithy is acting, or genuinely confused, we'll never know.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy
Global Moderator

psychokiller wrote:
David (Box 18) - another break ??

We just had one didn't we ????

No, Smithy tried to call a break at 14-box, but Noel said it wasn't time for one yet, and made him open some boxes first! :lol:

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:31 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

hogwild94 wrote:
Well, this is reasonably amusing, even if it is threatening to distract from the game. :roll: :lol:

Whether Smithy is acting, or genuinely confused, we'll never know.

To be honest.. he's not taking the game seriously.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

We're back !

Smithy would like a holiday back to his birth place, Jamaica... and a classic car, despite him holding no driving licence !!

David (Box 18) - 50p

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

Well it's clear it's going to happen now... knowing what the third offer is at 35 minutes past...

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Smithy

ANOTHER third round deal... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Very clear it was going to happen, looking at the timing of the game.

Also another very cautious player.........

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]