Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:34 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:34 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:52 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Round 6 - box three - proveout

Box 15 with Betty - £75,000

Banker time with £10,000 and £100,000 remaining.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:53 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special
Global Moderator

That softens the blow, says Noel.

Banker's offer would've been:

£47,000

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:53 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

He'd have never offered 47 in live play.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Noel reveals £100,000 in Mahmoud's Box 1. :(

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

EDIT

Last edited by Mark on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Box 8 with Win contains the £10,000.

Mahmoud thanks everyone for the support. Noel reveals Mahmoud's holiday to be a week's all-inclusive family holiday to Spain! :D

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

Nothing silly about 30k for a mid wife with a kid on the way.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

£50,000 was one of the boxes that had to go. The Banker going down would have really APPALLED me! :x

Fan of classic rock and metal

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special
Forum Games Moderator

£30,000... and a holiday. Not a bad result. :D

Great game. :D

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:02 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

So, do I call this a win or a fail? I'm torn. Someone please help me before I get the Mark treatment.

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:02 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

At 4-box there was a 50-50 chance of losing another big number and the offer falling even further, so I don't blame Mahmoud for dealing when he did. A cautious but understandable decision, and definitely not a silly one.

Am I right in thinking that's the most any player's won for a while?

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

If it did go the Bankers way... he probably may have said he'd seen a blue in the box. Thankfully it hasn't gone his way this time so far in the special shows.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

Brick wrote:
At 4-box there was a 50-50 chance of losing another big number and the offer falling even further, so I don't blame Mahmoud for dealing when he did. A cautious but understandable decision, and definitely not a silly one.

Since Ollie's £26,000 win I think.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special
Forum Games Moderator

Mad Mark wrote:
So, do I call this a win or a fail? I'm torn. Someone please help me before I get the Mark treatment.

A Sierra Leonean played, so it's quite obviously a win.

Last edited by Skyline on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

Mad Mark wrote:

It's only a 'fail' in hindsight which Mahmoud didn't have when he dealt. £30k and a holiday for an afternoon's work? WIN!

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

Mark wrote:
If it did go the Bankers way... he probably may have said he'd seen a blue in the box. Thankfully it hasn't gone his way this time so far in the special shows.

What is the point of this comment?

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:15 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

Brick wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:

It's only a 'fail' in hindsight which Mahmoud didn't have when he dealt. £30k and a holiday for an afternoon's work? WIN!

£30,000 = $47,809.31 Canadian.

Yeah, that's a win to me. Who gives a frunk what's in the box? 30 grand in the hand is a nice haul.

(Yes, psychokiller, I do have moments of sensibility on occasion ;).)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:18 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

MsM wrote:
Mark wrote:

It really is best not to try and analyse MarkBot's comments. Just try and sit there and nod your head slowly whilst saying ''yes Mark, that's nice''. Unless he starts to actually insult players for not knowing something in hindsight. Then you can tear into him all you want. The admins won't mind.

:D

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

psychokiller wrote:
MsM wrote:
Mark wrote:

It really is best not to try and analyse MarkBot's comments. Just try and sit there and nod your head slowly whilst saying ''yes Mark, that's nice''. Unless he starts to actually insult players for not knowing something in hindsight. Then you can tear into him all you want. The admins won't mind.

:D

I did that for 5 years, then I joined so I thought I'd ask just once. I usually catch up on here so as soon as I see a mark comment that begins 'we all know that' or 'if I know her/him', I know the opposite of what he says will inevitably happen.

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 02/11 Mahmoud - Show Me The Mummy Halloween Special

Mark wrote:
Brick wrote:

Since Ollie's £26,000 win I think.

...Tied with Emma from 2 days ago then. Breaking the 'governor' wall is probably an achievement in itself then!

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]