Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:36 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:36 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: 15/10 Andy

Warnings: 0
Well last week saw some astounding games, didn't it !

First ever second offer deal, heaps of unlucky proveouts invalidating sensible decisons to deal, including the sight of the top 3 amounts at 3-box, seen only once beofre in 2006.

So, with Sue yesterday selling the £250,000 for a cautious deal (being one of two players to bring it to the table this week) and a spate of respectable deals being punished, I wonder what mood Edmonds will be in for the start of the game ?

One things is for sure, the game will be more enjoyable and watchable than that shi(expletive deleted) advert for Google Chrome, waxing the impression that each and every 'break-up' and subsequent 'get together again' are the stuff of whimsical Hollywood films that are kept on the shelves of your local DVD store. 'Reality is Unrealistic' trope in effect ?

Enough waffle, it's time for Monday's game in the dream factory. Let's see how temperamental Edmonds actually is. Not as much as my Simulcast it seems, very rocky proceedings on the connectivity front today...

Noel is going on about each game recently being 'the same', the safety nets keep going early, leaving volatile boards fairly early on. Oh, and Noel says that if Sue played today after having the £250,000 yesterday, she'd be 'bound' to have another biggie today. :roll: GIVE ME STRENGTH !!

The player today is...

ANDY

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:04 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Had the £50,000 yesterday and game before that, £20,000

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Andy takes a dash up the walk of wealth !

Andy Rigby is from Blackburn. He has his wife, Pat, in the audience. He has been a sheet metal worker since he was 15 and talks about how this work runs in his family.

He shows us a family photo, which depicted his wife without hair as she was undergoing cancer treatment. She's better now.

And we're off ! Very quick intro... :shock:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Dean (Box 1) - £250,000

Andy picks our spirits up after that setback.

Sammie (Box 13) - £5,000

''I haven't got any sort of system really, but I'm keeping me birthday until the end, No. 6 with Betty''.

Billy (Box 2) - £1

Billy is wearing a monstrosity of a shirt today. Deckchair reminiscent ! 2/10.

Caerwyn (Box 10) - £250

Mick (Box 5) - £50,000

Last edited by psychokiller on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

The Banker says that Andy looks like the Churchill Dog as a human being :lol:

Bad Dog, Banker !

Andy talks about the offer of £2,000 and that it would cover a family holiday to this holiday park of sorts. He's respectful of money as Noel points out.

But all the same, it's a NO DEAL.

Join us in a few !

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:16 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

15 minutes gone and the second offer... looks like something extra is going to happen.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Had to restart the simulcast. My Internet is running low on coal.

£50 came out first.

Newbie next. I misssed her name admist the coal shovelling I'd had to undertake to fire up the connectivity. She was Box 12 and out came 50p

Smithy up next. What a legend, always knew he'd be. He has Box 15 and reveals £10,000

Quick offer of £5,050. Andy gives us a speech on what this means to him. Smithy gets interrogated by Edmonds and tells us to 'stay cool'. Who gave him drugs then ? I hear rain... Oh, it's a storm. I missed all that. Time for a recording break if this was live...

NO DEAL

Round 3:

Win (Box 3) - £10

Gavin (Box 18) - £20,000

Will Andy suceed in the face of great adversity ? Find out in a few...

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy
Global Moderator

psychokiller wrote:
Newbie 'What'ser'name' (Box 12) - 50p

The newbie is called Laura. Which means we'll be keeping an eye on her, to see if she can keep up the tradition of Lauras winning at least £10,000! ;)

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

We're back !

The sheet metal worker tell us how he wakes up. I didn't get any of it. If you want to find out, +1 it. Or 40D.

Jean up now. It's Box 15 and it's£15,000.

Uncomfortable board we are facing at the moment.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

25 minutes gone of the show instead of the usual 30 minutes at the third offer. Looks like we may have another "one box at a time" coming up.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Way too much chatting going on...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:32 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

''I wouldn't know what to do if I was Andy. Sitting there, faced with an evaluation of £6,750''.

Not bad at all. Richie was expecting nothing more than a stick and gives realistic 'average round' advice. Good effort !

Sam is in trouble for saying something against the Banker. The Banker phones up and talks about Sam's first day at the hotel, approaching a girl who was eating with her friends and family... and told ''you are the most beautiful girl in the world''. Aw, plucky Casanova. We didn't hear if he was successful though. He is then prompted to tell the Banker that he is ''beautiful'' too.

The result of these shenanigans ? An upped offer ! £6,800.

We hear Sam was born 70% deaf. Noel is looking forward to his game.

Wassat ? Oh, Andy ! I quite forgot he was here ! Anyway, he's ready for the question...

NO DEAL

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

£4,000 still a decent offer with three reds remaining. I reckon the Banker is going to get him nice and cheap.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Kayleigh looks stunning. 'oy vey ! She has Box 21 and gives us - £75,000

Bad girl ! That wasn't very nice.

Now it's Sam. 'Lucky' 7 is his box and the amount is - £3,000

Mahmoud gives us the much needed blue out of Box 9 - £500.

''Very tricky 8-box''.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

The Banker gives him a decent get out of £4,000.

Pat, the wife, says that she always said she couldn't give him advice in his game, so is keeping quiet.

Gavin says he would deal here. Dean says the top 2 could go out. Not an inconceivable chance, it's 10.7%, but still fairly unlikely.

What will Andy regret more ? Crashing to a penny or accepting the £4,000 and missing out on thousands more ?

''NO DEAL''.

''Who knows ? The £100,000 may visit again ? I know you'll visit again, see you shortly''.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

The next offer I reckon the Banker will pitch just right on the low side of which he will deal at.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Two reds at five box... he probably will deal this offer.

Thankfully the 1p has been found :D

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy
Global Moderator

That round should get him a decent bailout.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Right, keeping the top 2 will give him an offer of £9,000. Will I be right ? Let's go...

Andy wants money to help her daughter, Debbie, to sell her house and she faces losing a bit of money on it. Andy wants to give some back to them.

Emma has a lovely smile :D . Box 4 gives us - £1,000.

Esher up next. Box 20 needs to be blue - and it is, £750

All of the action is in the middle of the board...

Sheri concludes the round with Box 16 - 1p :D

Decent increase coming up...

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Very good offer! :shock: Did NOT expect it that high.

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]