Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
£11,000? That's enough for me to deal. Hopefully, if he does, his decision will be justified.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:47 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

hogwild94 wrote:
Hopefully, if he does, his decision will be justified.

Exactly... but hopefully NOT like the two previous games...and it will be a long overdue spanking.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Somehow I got the feeling it's going to go the Bankers way once again... oh I do so hope I am totally wrong.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

An excellent offer... ?

£11,000

...very much so !

His wife is prompted down to the studio floor. Andy says if he were watching at home, he'd be saying 'carry on' at this situation. Pat gives us a talk on how she recovered from her serious health scare not too long ago.

Andy still doesn't know what he'd regret more, leave with a blue or miss out on life-changing money. Esher asks how he'd feel leaving with a blue. More sensible advice from Richie, giving the risk of carrying on.

And we have a ''DEAL''.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy
Global Moderator

YES!!! GET IN!!! COME ON!!! :D :D :-D :-D

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

YES! :D :D :D

The BEST game since Ollie's. Finally the choice was the CORRECT one... :D

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

We need an OPW soon, will we get one today ?

6 and 22 are staying.

Lamin has Box 14. Inside, it gives us -£35,000.

Richie up next with Box 11. Will he give us the last red, giving us an OPW at last ? - YES ! £100,000

Oh, and the rest is now immaterial :-D

Phil with Box 22 - £100

BOOM ! 10% disaster round :-D

The offer would've been £1

No point in prolonging it, Andy has Box 19 with 10p :D

His lucky Box 6 resides with Betty, who shows us the £5.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Andy has spanked the Banker after taking out £250,000 in the first box. I must say, it feels bloody great too !

Andy, enjoy the £11,000 ! :-D :-D

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy
Global Moderator

Great result! Just what we needed after last week. Well done Andy! :D :smt023

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Wow, someone actually scored an OPW on Deal? When's the last time that happened, 1872 or whereabouts?

BrianR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm    Author: BrianR    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Sad thing to admit I know but during this game, because of the pointless excessive chat. We got bored and watched previous DOND shows on youtube.

Only found out what happened by coming on here.

We ended up watching Donna's game by the way.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

BrianR wrote:
We ended up watching Donna's game by the way.

I don't know, I think it was about time we had a feel good game which resulted in an OPW. Last one was exactly two weeks ago.

All I want to know about Donna is why she lied about her job at the start ? I mean, even Noel wasn't having that, hence his mocking of her. A secretary for a construction company. Come off it, a quick Google search would have revealed her 'glamour' profession. :roll:

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

About blooming time we got an OPW. Sensible decision at 5-box given the £35k/blue finish wasn't likely to be more than the £11k he got.

jamie9456

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm    Author: jamie9456    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Good stuff and arguably the perfect follow up to yesterday's game. Hope he enjoys the money because he played that very well

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Hang on to a couple of big numbers long enough to get a good offer, deal it, then knock them out as quickly as possible... it sounds easy when put like that, but it's eluded the players a lot recently, so it was good to see Andy's odds-playing and timing work out today. All the more a relief when you consider how precarious the board was at several stages - seemed like he was a box away from being forced on at times.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 15/10 Andy

Finally a sensible decision that pays off. That game was a real morale booster, well played Andy

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]