Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:59 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:59 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

Warnings: 0
psychokiller wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:
You're watching Fail TV, where failure is always a given.
Can we have some better games, please? The last few have not been of airable quality.
*runs back to bomb shelter in Canada to hide from oncoming attacks*

OH DEAR, OH DEAR, OH DEAR

You should have looked at the game date, and you should have seen, just a few posts above, that you'd already commented !

Dare I say - Banana Sandwich ;)

This hasn't been one of your finer moments :D

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's probably irrelevant, just like me.

Mad Mark - DoND.co.uk's White Elephant since 2006.

Charles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 pm    Author: Charles    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

James1978 wrote:
Seriously Charles, critizing him for no-dealing £2,500 with three life-changing sums in play and £2,000 with two still in play? Could you imagine the regrets if you dealt £2k and had £100k in the box?

Think you're in a minority of one there. :)

I would not have any regrets about what is in the box because that cannot be known. If I dealt and found out I had £100K in the box then so what, there could have been any amount in the box.

It is the board that is more important, and those offers were good in relation to the precarious board and should be considered so don't disrespect £2500. As stated, the offer was very unlikely to increase from eight-box so why chance it?

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

I can imagine Charles applauding Michael when he dealt £1,000 with £100,000 and 7 blues on the board becuase there was only one higher then. ;-)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Charles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 pm    Author: Charles    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

James1978 wrote:
I can imagine Charles applauding Michael when he dealt £1,000 with £100,000 and 7 blues on the board becuase there was only one higher then. ;-)

I do not recall Michael's game that you speak of, but you wouldn't be wrong because if the £100K went then the game would be over and £1K is meaningful money that can be taken away.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:59 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

Charles wrote:
James1978 wrote:

I do not recall Michael's game that you speak of, but you wouldn't be wrong because if the £100K went then the game would be over and £1K is meaningful money that can be taken away.

100% troll.

Yes, I admit I do indulge in a bit of trolling myself, but I try and keep it comedic and blatantly over the top.

You're just infuriating. You cannot be real. I'm sure you're a robot. Or maybe a circus flea.

Charles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 pm    Author: Charles    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

psychokiller wrote:
100% troll.

Yes, I admit I do indulge in a bit of trolling myself, but I try and keep it comedic and blatantly over the top.

You're just infuriating. You cannot be real. I'm sure you're a robot. Or maybe a circus flea.

Nope, I don't see how you can get annoyed at sensible decisions.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 28/09 Nick

Charles wrote:
psychokiller wrote:
100% troll.

Nope, I don't see how you can get annoyed at sensible decisions.

Dealing £1,000 with £100,000 still on the board is not a sensible decision. Fool.

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]