Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:26 am Last visit was: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:26 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

holly

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:20 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 29/05 Isolda

Warnings: 0
She's got £3,000. now she has something to go "he he he" about.

Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 29/05 Isolda

psychokiller wrote:
Was that one of the worst 11 box boards ever?

I can't remember there being a situation where there was nothing above £10,000, and 8 blues with it.

In the bottom 6 or 7 of worst 11-box boards, I think.

Maybe someone should have pointed out to her than whichever decision she made at 2-box, there was a 50/50 chance of her spanking the banker. ;) ;)

Joking aside, one of the rare occasions, where even I might have turned down the average at 2-box today.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: 29/05 Isolda

paulyc wrote:
O heck she's gorgeous but her personality reminds me so much of my 11 year old daughter, especially that girly giggle thing going on.

Ive got a cousin who's size 10 and 6 foot tall, virtually the double of Izzy, and she's more mature!! Having said that I'm SOO glad she got some decent money, one of the most adorable contestants ever, mega stunning too, one of those extremely rare cases where I wanted to jump through the TV and hug her, like in Siobhan's game! How can one girl be so adorable?? lol bless her heart, she's gonna take some replacing, I KNEW Izzy quickie would stick!

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

sonicrules

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: 29/05 Isolda

magicdeboer wrote:
What a body on Izzy, quite incredible.

Anyone else notice the newbie today when he got a cuddle for the 1p, giving her amzing pert bum a couple of pats?

Fly ol bugger :laughing

U'd have to look far and wide to find a better looking girl than her, looks like a page 3 model, freakishly good looking! The part where she asked for a cuddle was too adorable, and when she said to her boyfriend I like you here me and my brother just said awwww! That's my favourite for a long long time, unfortunately it will soon be replaced I think, by Tony, the mental preparation starts now for that one!!

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 29/05 Isolda

Beautiful girl , utterly adorable charecter, horrendous game.

I love Issy even more for the way she kept her spirits up despite the persistant bad luck, so sad that she couldn't quite achieve the spanking but still £3000 is a good result given the way the game looked to be going and I'm sure it will buy her a few pairs of shoes :D

Brick

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 am    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 29/05 Isolda

The liveliness of the intro could have been wiped out very quickly by the first few rounds, so kudos to Isolda for keeping that together.

In the heat of the moment, it probably felt more of a disappointment than it should have been that the £5k wasn't in the box, but the fact we'd even got to an all-red finish was an achievement in itself (especially considering that 11-box board!). Enjoy the money Izzy!

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]