Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:20 pm Last visit was: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:20 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

holly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

Warnings: 0
Yes!!! Finally a spanking!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Profile E-mail  

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:37 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

First OPW in a fortnight, that... although I guess that's not something that would be realised by anyone in the Dream Factory. :roll: ;)

What is the longest run of games without an OPW, BTW? :eyes: ;)

Profile E-mail  

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

Helen looks like she is going to be an OHO when her game comes. She'd have gone on at 8-box! :o

As for the £20k deal, that was a TOUGH decision. I thought it would be a stick after £100k going but I didn't expect it to be in the 20s.
Great to finally see a SPANKING after 12 games! :shock:

Fan of classic rock and metal

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

RMF1254 wrote:
First OPW in a fortnight, that... although I guess that's not something that would be realised by anyone in the Dream Factory. :roll: ;)

What is the longest run of games without an OPW, BTW? :eyes: ;)

I think there was a run in October 2006 between Rhona and Tax-Free Harry, which I believe was 13 games.

I'm sure there have been other runs which were similar!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

Well if I was here at the start of the game then I would have said that he had the £250,000 for the previous game and one before that the £75,000.

Good job to see it was a spanking.

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

Mark wrote:
Well if I was here at the start of the game then I would have said that he had the £250,000 for the previous game and one before that the £75,000.

HE???? :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

taff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

Yay I was an audience member at that game and spotted myself a few times today. Must remember on my next visit not to wear white trainers as they positively glowed under the studio lights! That was filmed on November 22nd and I remember most of the wing members - especially Helen who sounds as if she's from Sheffield like me. Will look out for myself again tomorrow but not sat on front row then!

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

Mark wrote:

And we'd have pointed out that you'd have lost £20k today.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

A clever, prudent deal leading to a banker spanking. Two weeks to the day after Stef's game and a not dissimilar decision. Really pleased it worked out for her. That was the game we've been waiting for

collydolly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 29/01 Giuliana

taff wrote:
Yay I was an audience member at that game and spotted myself a few times today. Must remember on my next visit not to wear white trainers as they positively glowed under the studio lights! That was filmed on November 22nd and I remember most of the wing members - especially Helen who sounds as if she's from Sheffield like me. Will look out for myself again tomorrow but not sat on front row then!

Just catching up with some games I have missed and I spotted you on the front row, you "starred" quite a lot :D

I won't be going down again in the near future we are working on the house and need all the pennies :lol:

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]