Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:19 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:19 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Warnings: 0
Mark's game today.

Noel welcomes us to today's Boxing Day show and talks about Emma's game yesterday and how she picked the right box from under the tree and won an extra £5,000.

Christmas Panto Specials twist:

The magic lamp in the studio will either make the player's wish come true, or the banker's wish come true. When the player gets to 5-box, they choose one of 3 doors in the lamp's smoke. 1 door has the banker's wish behind it, but 2 doors have the player's wish behind it. If the player's wish comes true, the player can either advance one box at a time after 5-box, win a holiday or choose a present from the Christmas tree. One present has a pair of the banker's pants in it and the other one has £5,000. If the banker gets his wish come true, then he'll look in the player's box.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Mark has box 16.

Mark Silver is from Rochford, Essex and is a groundworker. We see a picture of Mark's mum who sadly passed away a few months after the photo was taken. We are then shown a picture of Mark's two kids and his girlfriend. In the audience he has his girlfriend's sister Laura to support him.

Here we go...

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special
Global Moderator

Great start! :D

Hopefully not a false dawn. :roll: ;)

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Round 1

Mark says he wants to get the death box out the way first.

22 - Renee [Newbie] - 50p

That's a stark contrast to yesterday says Noel.

14 - Shakeel - £500

Noel asks if Paul got anything nice for Christmas, and he replies a litter tray.

13 - Paul - £1

18 - Shakira - 1p :D

Noel talks about how today we found the 1p in the first round today, but there was no holiday on offer today like the last two days.

19 - Lavinne - £750

Banker time

Last edited by Michael DeVere on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:19 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

The Banker hopes everyone had a horrible Christmas. The Banker is claiming that he forgot to ring up today and offer the holiday today for finding the 1p in the first round.

Banker's offer:

£13,000

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Mark says

NO DEAL

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Noel calls a break...

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:21 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special
Global Moderator

Wonder if this Mark will be like our Mark, and go all the way? :lol: ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:24 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Hopefully ;)

As the last Mark they had on the show did.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:25 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special
Global Moderator

Mark wrote:
Hopefully ;)

As the last Mark they had on the show did.

The last Mark on the show dealt 8k at 5-box for an OPW! :lol:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

We're back

Round 2

Noel says this a powerful game for two reasons - in gameplay terms and in family terms, and Noel says how Mark has personalised his game after showing us the picture of his mum in New York, where he'd like to visit. He also wants to marry his girlfriend Laura.

Noel is going to try and get Sarah a wand for tomorrow to complete her costume (Tinkerbell).

6 - Sarah - £250

Noel gets Adam and Baz (The Ugly Sisters) to come out from behind the wings and do a little performance.

1 - Amy-Jo - £5

2 - Margaret - £75,000

Banker time

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special
Global Moderator

Aw, man! :(

But that is still a great board!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Banker's offer:

£14,000

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Mark says

NO DEAL

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:34 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Round 3

12 - James - 10p

Noel is amazed that Mark just said he wanted to find the 10p and he did.

10 - Jacques - £3,000

Mark says his dream is still there and we should come back to watch him fulfil it.

Noel calls a break...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Tremendous stuff reminiscent of the way Tegen's game began!

But this is a special edition remember guys, this is bound to get messy one way or another!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

We're back

Last box before the Banker.

Noel says the boxes under the tree today are a different colour than before, red and gold, as he gave Emma the green box as a keepsake yesterday.

15 - Snowy - £10,000

Banker time

Last edited by Michael DeVere on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Banker's offer:

£18,000

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special

Good offer, but with a very strong board, very worth another round.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 26/12 Mark - Boxing Day Panto Special
Global Moderator

Hopefully, he won't do a Wilf. ;)

[ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]