Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:53 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:53 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

RMF1254

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 am    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: 24/02 Kitty

Warnings: 0
I didn't have a problem with her having a famous father either - it just felt very surprising that the producers would allow such contestants.

But then, Countdown has had Burnley FC's Clarke Carlisle and Notts County's Neil Mackenzie... ;)

cfd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 24/02 Kitty

On the subject of proveout offers...

I've not been watching some much lately but most proveout offers I see are seeming to be quite reasonable rather than the blatent lies i've come to expect. Is this a new trend or has it been like this for a while?

rico7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: 24/02 Kitty

Just watched Kitty's show on catch up. I think she made the right call to deal at 14K even though the proveout hit a 36% chance of missing the two highest numbers. It's great that she's an opera singer. When the banker referred to sitting and thinking while listening to Wagner during the break it was difficult not to think about Morse!
I couldn't help wondering why Kitty doesn't have her Dad's Geordie accent. :D

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 24/02 Kitty

At last - a celebrity Deal of No Deal (Hey, if Chloe Madely and Peaches Geldoff are celbs then so is Neville's daughter :-D )

Anyway not quite the Purr-fect deal but certainly a justifiable one given how precarious the board was. And if those Proveout rounds had only fallen the other way round...Still better to deal too early than too late in a fragile game like that one

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 24/02 Kitty

Tiffany had the £250, and Olivia had the £1,000 at the end, H! :smt023

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 24/02 Kitty
Administrator & Global Moderator

Thank you for that - I hope Kevin Whately forgives me for making the errors. :lol:

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]