Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:15 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:15 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

Warnings: 0
In the opener of the next show I wonder if Noel will chastise him for being over confident. Along the lines of 'cocky Scott' we had over Christmas.

It was slightly delicious about the reveal of the 50k after the twaddle about keeping box 3 as it was 'his sisters birthday'?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

Hall of Fame needs updating BIG time ;)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:33 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

Don't blame Darrell for going to the end today - the offers weren't great and he wasn't going to lose a significant amount on the end gamble like Brenda or Jay.

Think after the end gamble had gone wrong I'd have done a Farmer Clive and taken the phone off the hook!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

James1978 wrote:
What I'd really love to see if after someone's been really unlucky like that and the banker starts laughing at them, for them to grab the phone off Noel and shout obscenities down it - I think I'd want to if that happened to me, it would be priceless entertainment.

“You’ve actually won nothing, sorry about that.”
“%^&%^%$^%$^!”
*Banker rings back laughing uncontrollably*
*Contestant kicks pound table and smashes the box through Noel’s head in the heat of the moment*
"Erm, security!"
“GIVE ME THAT BLOODY PHONE!”
*Snatches phone*
“NOW YOU LISTEN HERE YOU ^&%^&$%^£$%$^%^ I’LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT YOU ^(^(&*^&^**&&*^ YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY DO YOU?! YOU (&(*(&(&((*((^**** BEEP BEEP BEEP!”
*Throws phone to the floor, jumps up and down on it whilst swearing*
*Wipes sweat from brow*
“Ah dear. I feel so much better. Well thanks for having me!”
“Er, well that’s all we’ve got time for today! Bye!”
*Awkwardness*
*Credits go up*

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

Hahahaha! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

:smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046

Ofcom would surely get involved there...

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Darrel - Love Week Specials

Thanks for making my night with that post!!! :laughing

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]