Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:32 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:32 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cfd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 18/07 Mini

Warnings: 0
Not commented on a game in a while so time for an old school one post commentary :)

Psyched for this one straight away. We're informed that the player has recently had big value boxes so let's hope for the same today. Voice in my head is nagging though that today may well break the pattern.

Oh and Mini? Really? She's showing pictures of her mother? I'd have disowned her as soon as I could after she gave me that name.

Round one is good. No major damage and the 1p/50p has gone. Expecting a good opening offer here. And £11,000 is not bad. Was expecting to read £NO_DEAL so pleasantly suprised.

Round two starts bad. Has this woman not heard of the curse of the newbie? tut tut. Oh. It got worse. hopefully things will pick up after the brea-

£LOL_NO_DEAL is of course offered after that statistically ridiculous round. And an all red round results in only 3 red values at 11-box with the highest being £10k. I'm now wishing I watched this show. I enjoy watching the complete collapses.

Not even bothering reading the offer and onto round 4. It's all blue but that £750 is a hit. Banker offers £NO_DEAL of course.

All blue for round 5 is good and somehow at 5-box we've got the 3 remaining reds from 11-box. We should hopefully get an offer worthy of consideration here. Something in the realm of £2,000 seems fair to me. £1,500 eh. Meh. Half the mean. Given the values in play I'd be no dealing this. Which Mini does obviously (she did get selected to appear on the show after all).

And after all that she takes out all 3 reds in the next round. Brilliant!

One of those games that sucks to be the player, but great entertainment for the viewer.

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]