Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:02 pm Last visit was: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 06/06 Jodie

Warnings: 0
Gaz99er wrote:
So annoyed I missed that one - is it on More 4 tomorrow anyone?

1.25am on More 4 tonight or 9.50am on C4 tomorrow.

It's also on the C4 website

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal-or-no-deal/4od

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 06/06 Jodie

Warnings: 0
What a brilliant game. I have to confess Jodie's been a favourite of mine on the wings for a long time and I have been really looking forward to her game. Never dreamed it could be that good though.

To have a game where every offer is an improvement on the last is a rare achievement in itself and Jodie showed really bravery in holding out as long as she did -truth be told i was willing her to deal as early as 8 box because i could see how much the money would mean to her and I was terrified it was going to go Pete Tong - i mean the odds against her hitting a blue in that next box were almost 2-1, it seemed like an obvious banker trap to me, thankfully it backfired on him

I think the deal was absolutely irrefutably the right decision for her, she was just extremely unlucky not to hit the big one in the proveout.

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]