Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:57 pm Last visit was: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:49 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 03/06 Adam

Warnings: 0
I can't be the only one who was expecting Jodie to play today, can i?

What could have been a very nasty trainwreck just about avoided there. Thought the Banker's two-to-open offer might have tempted him on but it proved wise to cut his losses when he did.

Some awful bad luck throughout really, every time you thought Adam had turned a corner he took another big one out of the game.

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 am    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 03/06 Adam

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
I can't be the only one who was expecting Jodie to play today, can i?

Same here - I thought they'd probably pick Lee for Friday and do a male-female alternation for the week.

Perhaps whoever drew the pic Adam brought (missed the intro) wasn't expecting him to be picked just then either...

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 03/06 Adam

KP wrote:
You really have turned into Mad Mark haven't you? :D

Well, I figured that someone had to pick up the slack after I left. You might say my departure created a void of sorts (yeah, right!). Looks like KB was just the man for the job, and he's doing way better than I ever would have :P. The thing is, when I became barely relevant, I packed it in and left. He's still here. Very interesting.

You may may now return to your deal-type game show post-mortem, already in progress ;).

-MM.

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]