Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:13 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Vaughan 16/1/06

Warnings: 0
I was convinced this was going to be Gill as she has been there for 27 (now twenty eight) shows, but it was Vaughan whose not been there for too long. A deal too late but dealt a 10p box for £4,900.

Last edited by greeny on Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fab123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:48 pm    Author: fab123    Post subject:

i thought it was going to be gill today as well - she's been on there for ages now.... She must be on tomorrow, poor girl

vaughan did Ok although think he was kicking himself missing out on the £18,000 deal.

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:05 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

It's got to be Gill's game really soon, must be over the next couple of days - she's had some big amounts in her box as well so could be an interesting game :)

Quite an interesting game today, there were 3 big'ish numbers knocked out first round (10,000-100,000-50,000) but he still got a decent offer from the banker of £3,300 - i've seen a lot worst offered...

Offers kept going up £5,900 - £8,000 and then £18,000, thought he might be tempted with that offer although the £250,000 was still out there.

He hit the £250,000 very next box after refusing the deal, and did well to accept the next deal at £4,900. Still having the £20,000 and £35,000 I thought he might have gone on, as he was talking as a bit of gambler who would take chances. BUT he knew when to quit and did ok in the end.

Bring on tomorrows game, fingers crossed for poor old Gill....

Baldy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:54 pm    Author: Baldy    Post subject:

For the first time I found myself hoping that he did not get much.

Seemed such a smug git.

Is it just me that thinks a few of the contestants are not getting into the game like the earlier ones did?

Baldy
XXXXXXXX

kestral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:46 am    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Baldy wrote:
For the first time I found myself hoping that he did not get much.

Seemed such a smug git.

He seemed ok to start with, then got more arrogant as he went on. I think the story about the horse tip/bet was spun to try and influence the banker, thats a big risk to take raising £12,000 to bet on a horse - he said he won nearly £400,000 - Thats odd of around 30/1. It must have been an incredible tip that he received to risk and win that much....

The bit where he went on about the offer only being £4,900 and he could earn that easily in commission in a week or so made him look very arrogant and i think he even started to wind up Noel a bit as he changed slightly towards him.

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]