Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

Warnings: 0
Second game running the luck ran dry...though this time it was far less deserved... :|

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel
Administrator & Global Moderator

Box 22 with Jessica contains the £20,000

Hazel says she's gutted but it's a game.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

Ah crud!!! :smt009

And we finish the week with two blue wins...

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

Hazel was a nice lady. Gaz was just reckless and deserved to do badly. I wnated Hazel to do well

matt26

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm    Author: matt26    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

This was one of those games that never really got off the ground. :( The offers were much more sensible here than in Gaz's game though, and going either way was understandable here. It's just a shame that gambling didn't pay off. :( Thus continues the trend of Black Widows having either blues or low reds when they play their game...

Really, £10 is one of the worst amounts you can win on DOND (along with £5, £50 and £100). 1p, 10p, 50p, and to an extent £1 all have some sort of comedy value, whereas the higher blues (£250, £500, £750) actually give some utility. £10 isn't high enough to be of any monetary worth, but it lacks the same humour that 1p does...

On a side note, May's run of blues has been pretty solid so far - 8 blues out of 11 shows (and the one big red she'd had has been in proveout!).

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

I struggled to get into this game, no bad reflection on Hazel but becuase Tony just seemed to be wanting to steal all the limelight - wing banter is good but he was WAY OTT, you'd have thought it was Tony's game rather than Hazel's. I'll still give him a chance though, after all it was only his second game!

Anyway, not much Hazel could have done to avoid that (unlike Gaz) - I suspect only very cautious players or committed swappers like KP would have won red money!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:58 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

That game did get a bit surreal - even silly - at time with Tony & the bucket (notice he's in Nutter's corner as well, that should have been warning enough :-D ).

Hazel though, nice lady, if a little quieter than i'd have expected (nerves?), and the second blue run in quick succession. No real room for criticism here though as she never had the sort of board where there was a serious decision to make. Having said that, i would have taken the £5k at 2 box myself.

Don't know if it was intentional or not but there was a lovely framing shot just before the game proper started - after Hazel had talked about the charm bracelet her elder daughter had made her she laid it down on the tabel next to the photo of her daughters. The cameraman zoomed in on it and in the corner of the frame you could just see half the photo, and the daughter who made the bracelet.Theshot seemed to say this is my bracelet and this is the girl who made it

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:03 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

Nothing wrong with the gamble Hazel made - unlike Tony on Friday. £5k was probably not daft to gamble on and she just got unlucky.

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

I can't remember seeing Huddy open his box on Sunday..weird.

greeny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:40 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: 28/02 Hazel

I think it was very quick, literally open and shut in about 5 seconds.

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]