Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 9:49 pm Last visit was: Tue May 17, 2022 9:49 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:32 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 25/09 Chapola

Warnings: 0
I don't think many people will be dissapointed in that game, Chapola played a real blinder.

some fantastic mind play against the Banker, a very dealable £26,000 and an irrefutable OPW, this is the game we've been waiting for. Let's just hope this is a sign of things swinging back in the players' favour.

My favourite sort of game actually with a very volatile board, there were a couple of times when it looked like she was headed for a trainwreck but she kept her nerve and the final result went in her favour, Fantastic!

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: 25/09 Chapola

This still isn't on 4OD yet. Normally they are there a few hours after the show, but Chapola's isn't.

Typical that I miss the first OPW in a while...

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 25/09 Chapola

The title of the thread needs to say 24/09, not 25/09. :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

SeahawkTim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm    Author: SeahawkTim    Post subject: Re: 24/09 Chapola

Just a brilliant game played by Chaps. Had the Banker wrapped around her finger from the very beginning, and parlayed into the first spanking in what feels like an age.

I'm surprised more attention wasn't paid to the fact that she was just about to pick Marie with #6 just before 5-box, then swerved over to Laura at #4 at the last second. That choice made her an extra £24K, to be sure.

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 24/09 Chapola

SeahawkTim wrote:
Just a brilliant game played by Chaps. Had the Banker wrapped around her finger from the very beginning, and parlayed into the first spanking in what feels like an age.

I'm surprised more attention wasn't paid to the fact that she was just about to pick Marie with #6 just before 5-box, then swerved over to Laura at #4 at the last second. That choice made her an extra £24K, to be sure.

Blimey, I totally forgot about that! But yes, it all fell perfectly for her.

It probably made her an extra £25,750 as she'd have been forced on at 5-box if she'd had a £2k offer on £75k/4 blues! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]