Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:55 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:55 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Warnings: 0
Laura's finish!

Banker's Gamble?

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe
Administrator & Global Moderator

Zoe says you're joking!!

Zoe says she'd have NO SWAP if she'd played on...

Zoe has £250,000 in her box 15

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Argh! Another player should have just gone for it.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Oh my!

Another one who could've won the biggie!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Zoe says she's really happy with the money...

11 - Ben - £3,000

travis P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

When was the last time it showed it up on the table?

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Bit of a frustrating game that as she was overemotional throughout. I was a bit disappointed as well because I thought the editing at least sugested a big 5 box scenario.

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Paul on Father's Day in June

KP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe
International Forums Moderator

She had too much good fortune for her utility curve, simple as. Still, better that than a blue win, eh? She was never realistically going to win more than twenty grand, and that's what she won!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

It's been a while, since it was on the table, but as usual, another one went too soon :(

Why are these players making it easy for The Banker to win? :?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

It goes without saying, I think that had to have been one of the easiest jackpot wins ever!

I'm no Wilsonist, but boy did she buckle there! That final offer almost felt underflated as if to prove he'd have got her out dirt cheap...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

killersbee wrote:
It's been a while, since it was on the table, but as usual, another one went too soon :(

Why are these players making it easy for The Banker to win? :?

Because watching in the crazy chair is nothing like watching it at home!

Last edited by Brick on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

What's to bet that tomorrow's player will have that luck only to then turned against him/her?

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

I think we had something like that yesterday didn't we...

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Brick wrote:

I'm sure it's different, but isn't this supposed to be about beating The Banker, not let The Banker beat them? :|

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

If only it were as simple to do as to put like that!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

killersbee wrote:
Brick wrote:

I'm sure it's different, but isn't this supposed to be about beating The Banker, not let The Banker beat them? :|

But they don't choose to let the banker beat them, do they? Zoe could've easily knocked out the high numbers and beat the banker today; it's not as if she dealt knowing that she'd get higher offers afterwards.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

that game was painful to watch and i got very bored at her contemplating the money. yes 20k is a lovely sum of money but when you have a board like that go for it. shaun would have loved that board last night.
im sorry but its games like this one that remind me why i stopped watching the show. i knew she'd have the biggy in her box. id love 5k let alone 20k so i know the value of money. you get one chance in the chair use it wisely. it was def a 'richard' game. itd be more gut wrecking that id blown the 250k. endemol love people who will go early as its saving the programme money and thats why Ill never get on the show. i know peoples circumstances make each show dif but id welcome 750ponds off that board. you go on with nothing so what have you got to lose? tomorrows show will have to be a good one to get me interested again. total contrast to last nights game.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Well, whether we like it or not, we can only hope that someone will come along and will win the maximum amount of the game and spank the Banker

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 07/09 Zoe

Let's just face it, guys...KB wants another Power 5 win...and won't be happy til it happens :?

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]