Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:13 am Last visit was: Thu May 26, 2022 12:13 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

jonny

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder

Warnings: 0
killersbee wrote:
Only had £100 yesterday, so there's a good chance that she'll have a middle-to-high-ranged red in her box

...proved wrong. Please, less of these wild speculations being presented as truth, when we all know the game is entirely random.

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:59 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder

Banana Sandwich. Pure rubbish game. Next, please.

greeny

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:08 am    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder

Mad Mark wrote:
Banana Sandwich. Pure rubbish game. Next, please.

Thanks as ever for your insightful comments on today's game. :roll:

Kulwinder was lovely, and was rather easy on the eye and felt desperately sorry for her when it all went wrong, but never mind, these games come along occasionally and they add to the variety of DOND.

Profile E-mail  

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder
Forum Games Moderator

WHY DID IT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO KULWINDEER :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kb wrote:
Only had £100 yesterday, so there's a good chance that she'll have a middle-to-high-ranged red in her box

Are you taking the path of Mark?

I have to agree only just slightly with Mad Mark, playwise, but not contestantwise.

Profile E-mail  

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:00 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder
Forum Games Moderator

killersbee wrote:
And one more joins the 50p club! :smt009

Watch out for more cautious dealing, folks :roll:

What has a low win got to do with cautious dealing? :ponder:

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:32 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder
International Forums Moderator

In that it might cause more later as people fear getting a result like this one?

It's more rational than his other remarks, and if it comes true and it drives KB to despair then I say bring it on.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

dougal18

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 am    Author: dougal18    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder

It's her own fault she won 50p. I wish the other contestants would realise that and stop being so upset.

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:28 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder
Forum Games Moderator

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
Don't know if i'm the only one to notice (or indeed care) but that was the third consecutive Thursday with a Hottie in the Hot seat :D
So on that basis, Amy will be playing next Thursday. :smt023

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Profile E-mail  

greeny

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:07 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder

dougal18 wrote:
It's her own fault she won 50p. I wish the other contestants would realise that and stop being so upset.

It's not really her fault, because it wasn't as if she turned down particularly generous offers. It's just the boxes weren't kind to her.

Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:27 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 28/05 Kulwinder

Skyline wrote:
What has a low win got to do with cautious dealing? :ponder:

KP wrote:
In that it might cause more later as people fear getting a result like this one?

Exactly!

KP wrote:
It's more rational than his other remarks, and if it comes true and it drives KB to despair then I say bring it on.

It won't drive me to despair, it'll just prove my point, I'm not that stupid :lol: ;)

dougal18 wrote:

A bit harsh but I see what you mean, look at Walter, 1p Katie and 50p Dennis, they were happy about it

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]