Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:39 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:39 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:53 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

Warnings: 0
Poor Cath. I hope she still had a great hoilday away with the kids in the end.

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:45 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

Horrible luck today.

Watching on 4OD is never a good idea because just before she picked the £35k there was only 4 minutes left so it seemed inevitable that she was going to crash.

Sometimes in this game, a positive attitude doesn't work and personally, today is one of the games where at 8 box, I'd be looking for a semi-decent get out amount and I think she got 2 of them.

James1978

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

I could feel the atmosphere in that room absolutely evaporate when that £35k box was opened. That must have been a nasty one to be there for. Especially when £60k was won yesterday. Still £750 is better than nothing I guess and I was quite pleased she got that, she did seem quite grateful for it despite the flat ending. Really would have liked to have seen how she'd have played a better board. (I bet Richard would have played to the end if he'd had Cath's game!!!) :)

At least she got some decent offers for a bad board, this time last year I bet she wouldn't have even faced a decision!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:57 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

Not a lot you can say about that, Cath was just dogged by bad luck throughout,

A real shame because she came across as a really nice person.

Think we need to draw a line under that one and start a fresh tomorrow

StatsMan

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm    Author: StatsMan    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

Gutting game to follow yesterday's spectacular win. Not a lot of positives to be taken out of such a disastrous crash to a game, and it clearly hit Cath hard. Perhaps not the most pleasant experience in the audience, but I'm sure it was fascinating none the less (not to mention frightening with Noel climbing on the table and running towards the pilgrims!), and quite high tension for long periods I expect until the final red went given the precarious nature of the board from about 14-box!

Let's hope the next couple of games return to more decent value wins, anyway!

Biggest Pilgrim Game Wins:

Marlene - 21 July 2013: £118,000
Gill - 23 March 2014: £75,000
Tony - 24 April 2012: £72,000
Lee - 4 April 2013: £48,000
Tommy & Jen - 26 & 27 Mar 2013 :O - £45,000! :O :O

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:41 am    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

What a shame it went horribly wrong for such a lovely person but I am sure that she will make good use of the £750.
It was fairly emotional that game but it will be a new and hopefully fresh.
It was great to see what the newbies of the last week really look like.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:34 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

Another rubbish game which resulted in Banana Sandwich. Better game tomorrow, I hope.

ciderduck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm    Author: ciderduck    Post subject: Re: 18/05 Cath

I swear I've just seen cath on casualty there playing a nurse! Must've picked up a little extras role while in bristol for filming;) :lol: bet she got more money doing that than from the show

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]