Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:31 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:31 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

h2005

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:34 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
You can still watch full episodes for up to 30 days after transmission via the Channel 4 website. The direct link to DOND catchup is http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal ... l/catch-up

Click on the "PLAY" button next to the episode you want to... play :smt023

travis P

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:05 am    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

Eddie's show did well. A quiet afternoon for all five channels being the beginning to the May Day weekend. Here are the averages for the 4:15pm-5:00pm timeslots to see how the rivals did,

BBC One - CBBC: 374,000
BBC Two - Snooker: 1,201,000
ITV1 - Biggest Loser: 1,008,000
Channel 4 - Deal or No Deal: 1,827,000 (Peaked 2,524,000 @ 4:50pm)
Five - TV Movie: 388,000

DoND was the most watched non-news programme on television across all five channels from 6am to 6pm.

Tom

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:45 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

Ok, the £70,000 offer was terrible but I have no problems with Eddie taking it. It will make the rest of his life that extra sweeter.

He was a great character and provided some great entertainment. What a start to May!

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:02 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

ciderduck wrote:
sorry, can i ask a stupid question re catch up....when i try to use it, i only manage to get options for clips. is that all we're allowed now? :ponder:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal ... l/catch-up

is the link you want for the whole shows.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:09 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

I wouldn't have expected anything else, Travis: it's a typical game where people would stay tuned in if the end three boxes were £3,000 £20,000 £250,000 and pray for the smaller one to be found for an epic finish...and because it was found they all tuned in! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

ciderduck

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:25 am    Author: ciderduck    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

Simon F wrote:
ciderduck wrote:
sorry, can i ask a stupid question re catch up....when i try to use it, i only manage to get options for clips. is that all we're allowed now? :ponder:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal ... l/catch-up

is the link you want for the whole shows.

I'll have to try that later at home, I got Gok ( :oops: ) to work a couple of weeks back but no joy with deal! and 4od aint worth the space it takes up on my hard drive....hope this works this time round!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

Fingers crossed :)

If not, Mike can always YouTube the game?

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

ciderduck

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:15 am    Author: ciderduck    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

not to worry, I think i saw all the important bits in that game! I know i'll need to try it again at some point when i balls my timers up again....the last time, i just couldnt find the 'play' button! :ponder:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:20 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

I have YouTubed Margaret's game here - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 73F6D331F5

Or this is the direct link to Margaret's game on 40D - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal ... up#2873278 - If you just click the little play icon on the video or the little red play icon to right of Margaret's game summary it should start to play (after a couple of adverts).

I had to use 40D for some of Eddie's game on Friday (my DVD recorder only got the last part) and though I have rarely used it in the past the service seems better now, especially now you don't have to go through the hassle of downloading applications and logging in etc. It's more similar to the BBC's iPlayer now (though not quite in the same league as that).

ciderduck

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:58 pm    Author: ciderduck    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

thanks everyone....just thinking now my probs might lie in something to do with a flash player update which didnt work the last time i tried it. sitting here in work and obviously cant randomly update software willy nilly! maybe maybe maybe it'll work later if i'm lucky! :smt023

ciderduck

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:05 pm    Author: ciderduck    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

errrrr....still cant find the play button ANYWHERE on the catchup screens....am i going mad or something :ponder: :blueponder :whyme

seriously, the only button that appears there is an episode guide bit which then leads to clips only....seems to be no problem with the flash player bit :ponder:

IGNORE IGNORE! uninstalled the flash player then reinstalled it working now, go figure :whyme

the play button was NOWHERE TO BE SEEN now its there!

:Jimmy_is_great stoopid thing

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:18 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 01/05 Eddie

I just realised this was Eddie's game we were talking about and not Margaret's game who I posted links to earlier :oops:

[ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]