Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

buzzar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:56 pm    Author: buzzar    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Warnings: 0
buzzar wrote:
she MUST have to £50,000 surely??

What a great prediction :)

kestral

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:56 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Mel says how stupid am I as that could have been £1 :lol:

Liam opens box 20 and reveals £1

Mel says that she is so happy, and then Noel says that this now comes at a price as she now has to dance around the studio :lol:

wkd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm    Author: wkd    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Woohoo!

Fantastic. Like to see bravery rewarded.

If she had the nerve for the bankers gamble I'm quite surprised she dealt in the first place.

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:59 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Wow, well done brave Mel :D

terryb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:59 pm    Author: terryb    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

I really enjoyed this game and she was so brave to take the Bankers Gamble. Not sure that I would have had the courage. Good luck Mel, enjoy the money.

8)

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Wow, that was amazing! Nice to see that the gamble paid off handsomely for Mel!

Congrats to Mel, and enjoy a well-deserved £50,000 :D !

I guess you could call this an Epic Win ;) .

Ron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: Ron    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Shame she went mental at the end.

jamesfish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 pm    Author: jamesfish    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

I just got the feeling something big was going to happen in the show today, as i knew who was playing and knew she had not had a massive amount in her box for a while. Well done Mel enjoy £50,000 honey, you have just the greatest smile in the world, you remind me of one of my colleagues who i work with, congratulations honey well done!!!!!!!

garylq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Brilliant stuff! Well done Mel.

What a week so far!

killersbee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:27 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

I can't believe I missed today's game! :(

But FINALLY!!! Someone wins £50,000 from the box, I didn't expect it to be Mel so that was a surprise! :-D

travis P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:34 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

I said sometime ago that The Banker would bring back The Banker's Gamble but didn't know when. Since his last two gambles have now forked out £300.000 :-D it's not going to stop him offering the gamble anytime soon.

Memo: When offered again, don't use it on women who are under 25 ;)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Where did THAT come from?!?!?

I really did think her game was a case of peaking way too early, and albeit her box contents, it did!

But wow, what a gamble at the end, and a THOROUGHLY deserved £50,000! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:43 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Woo hoo!! :-D What a super fabbie game :smt041 (apart from the banker scabs bit that was YUCK! :sad ) I LOVED Mel with her lovely smiley smile! Yipeee! :-D I was on the edge of me seat there at the end, VERY courageous to go for the gamble and SOOOOO happy it paid off for her, YAY! :smt023 FIFTY THOUSAND QUID! :D FANTASTIC! :smt023 Enjoy your most fabulous winnings Mel! :smt038

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

So pleased it worked for smiley Mel. I was pleased she went for the gamble and got money to pay off all her student debt and have tens of thousands left over.
I thought that the five-box offer should have been a little bit more because there more of a chance of there being a red in the box.
I liked her a lot, there is nothing better than seeing a happy, smiley person.

*Rosie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:01 pm    Author: *Rosie    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

I didn't see the game as I was at the hospital, but glad to hear that she went away with a fantastic amount.

Mel was a really nice person, she came over to chat with Colly Dolly and I the last time I went to the Dream Factory.

maggieq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

:laughing really enjoyed Mels game,very brave of her to take the bankers gamble,very entertaining and full of suspense at the end.
enjoy spending all that lovely dosh babe.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Well done Mel....great game...enjoy your money. :smt023

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

That was absolutely amazing, didn't see that one coming at all! All Mels who go on the show seem to be awesome and she was no exception, I love seeing people just coming up and having fun!

I didn't want to her to deal to £10k as there were three values higher but I guess only an all-red finish would guarantee a much bigger offer, and I didn't expect banker's gamble to be even offered, let alone dealt! First time since Alice it came out and after this doubt it will be used again in a very long time, certainly not against a young girl anyway - there's only been Semi who's taken the banker's gamble who hasn't been an under-25 female! :D

The only time in the whole month a power 5 box comes to the table and it gets won. Fantastic stuff. At times like this I wondered whether I was ever questioning continuing watching!

And that's all the power 5 been won in Season 4, indeed every one has been won since December!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Stephen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm    Author: Stephen    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Absolutely brilliant Mel,it's a while since we have seen the real gambler spirit.Quite afew contestants talk a good game but for me with the "toss of a coin twist attitude"that's one of the best spanking's I've seen in a long time! Lucky box 14 my favourite(you'd have to have seen my game to know why).
Just one question if you come on here what did your mum really whisper to you?
Enjoy every last penny of your well deserved 50k. :-D :-D :-D

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: 30/04 Mel

Wow what a brilliant game! £50,000 :smt026 Its about time there was a big red at the table. I'm so happy for her! What a cool lady she was, i really liked her.

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]