Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 am Last visit was: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

Warnings: 0
Lol. Thanks MisterAl :smt023

Profile E-mail  

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:06 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

Thanks for that MisterAl, so OPW is a banker spanking then? :blueponder spank
Good on Loo, she was sweet and did brilliantly, dealt at the perfect time! :-D 25K is FAB! :smt041 Enjoy your juicy winnings Loo! :smt023
Lucky you off to Dream Factory on Tuesday MisterAl! :smt023 Have a fab day there!

Profile E-mail  

MisterAl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:09 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

JuliePenguinFan wrote:
Lucky you off to Dream Factory on Tuesday MisterAl! Have a fab day there!

I'm sure I will do. I'm there every Tuesday, and I can't get enough of it.

Profile E-mail  

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

I have never seen you on the tuesdays i have been there. Next time i go i'll look out for you. Great show today & i saw my friend Luke sat in the audience!

Profile E-mail  

MisterAl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
I have never seen you on the tuesdays i have been there. Next time i go i'll look out for you. Great show today & i saw my friend Luke sat in the audience!

I saw Luke too. I've actually sat next to him a couple of times, although he probably didn't realise it.

I've just changed my avatar to an actual picture of me. I trust that now makes me easier to recognise.

Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:21 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

I missed this game, so from what I've seen

It is a well deserved OPW, enjoy £25,000, Loo :)

yellowzebra8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 pm    Author: yellowzebra8    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

really enjoyed today's game. such a lovely warm contestant and a well deserving 25k win. Well done Loo!!

Profile E-mail  

nevadajo7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 pm    Author: nevadajo7    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

WELL DONE LOO :-D
thoroughly enjoyed that game :smt023
you & your hubby are a lovely couple, enjoy ya winnings
xxxxxxxx

Profile E-mail  

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:20 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done Loo! An entertaining show with a good payout. Loo was nice and bubbly and it was fun to watch, and both Noel and the banker seemed to be on top form today with their banter / jokes. And the 4th "banker spanking" in a row is brilliant - even though Noel said it was the 3rd!

Profile E-mail  

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:28 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

I think that the cameramen liked me because there were about 4 shots of me in the audience, I haven't got a picture of myself on here yet but I was the one who sat on the far left, second from bottom. I still haven't got a picture of myself on here but maybe I will think about it.

Back to Loo's game. There was a lot of banter in the game, the funniest was when the banker said that he was sick and Noel giving the impression. I hope that she can get a mortgage with £25,000.

Profile E-mail  

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

Wow, great game. Fantastic result.

I found Loo a bit grating at first - she talks a lot doesn't she? - but warmed to her as the show went on, I think once her nerves settled she was a lot more entertaining

Have to say I also thought we might be in for another Sunday trainwreck after that first round but thankfully it turned around to produce an incredibly strong board. Well done Loo for getting out at the optimum moment too.

Some great comedy moments along the way too from the Bankers incessent Orville jokes to Shell's girdle. :lol:

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

What a great run of games! Loo was great fun and also lots of it from the wings, some big money staying to 5-box but all of it going by 2-box after the deal, and I don't think the banker played it well either - £17k wasn't enough at 8-box given the 4th round was good, then I thought £25k was too much at 5-box as you had to leave the Lance finish to be offered more than about £35k. I must admit I thought some big money would be in the box afte one of these deals, but it never has - and even then i wouldn't mind so much if the deal taken was good for the board, which it wasn't on many occasions last year!

Oh what was it Roger said that was so funny? I split my sides at it but totally forgot what it was!

:shock:

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

Oh it was about Shell and her girdle, classic!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:38 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

I noticed when Noel answered the phone for the first time (on screen at least) he said "hello again" to the Banker, indicating that he already spoke to the Banker. Presumebly he did, but whatever it was about was edited out. :?

Profile E-mail  

MisterAl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:43 am    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

mike wrote:
I noticed when Noel answered the phone for the first time (on screen at least) he said "hello again" to the Banker, indicating that he already spoke to the Banker. Presumebly he did, but whatever it was about was edited out. :?

Er, did you realise that he's spoken to the Banker on most days during the past three-and-a-half years...?

Profile E-mail  

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

MisterAl wrote:
mike wrote:

Er, did you realise that he's spoken to the Banker on most days during the past three-and-a-half years...?

Noel did say he has spoken to the Banker at least 6000 times on the 1000th show. I must have missed those 6000+ chats Noel has been having to himself over the last 3 years. :ponder:

Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

So random... :lol:

geordiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 pm    Author: geordiegirl    Post subject: Re: 26/04 Loo

I am never gonna live this girdle thing down!!!!!!!! hahahahaha :smt046

Profile E-mail  
 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]