Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 321 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:16 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: 20/02 Daniel

Warnings: 0
Daniel's game today.

Time for another player to take on the evil Banker, to quote the amazing Marcus Bentley there! :P

Noel welcomes us to the Dream Factory yet again - he mentions that it's a very happy Dream Factory at the moment as everybody is winning at the moment (the Banker winning on Monday, but since then the players making brave No Deals and going on to getting better offers) - no nightmares...here's hoping it lasts!

This is going to be a cracking game for sure! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Last edited by Big-Davey on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

We've been waiting for his game for so long...

This is where it all pays off, best of luck to Daniel whip that Banker! :D

angebabe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: angebabe    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Good Luck Dan hope you win lots and give that nasty banker a rite spanking.......

nevadajo7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: nevadajo7    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
C'MON DAN :D

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Hi guys,

Dan is watching his show with family and friends so wont be on the forum until tomorrow, but he has sent me something he asked me to post on his behalf.
Clare xx...have a great game Dan! x

From Dan:
Hi Guys, sorry I can't be here for my game. I'm watching it with family first and then again with friends (and beer). So I hope you enjoy the game and I would like to say that I fully endorse and encourage anyone to give their true opinions on any part of the show, whether it be my decisions or my demeanor. I'm a big boy, I'm sure I can take it.... I hope .

I'll be on these forums on saturday and I'll be happy to answer any questions or queries regarding anything or anyone in the show. So I hope you enjoy the show.

NOTE: - None of the above is a spoiler. before my show I was talking about how it would be a celebration, no matter what amount of money I won. I was very content. So watching it with family and friends (with beer) would be exactly what I would do if I win any amount of money, 1p or £250k.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

An epic scrap is definitely on the cards as Dan makes his way to the Pound Table with box 14 amid boxing music!

An animator, Dan's buddies make characters for him so he can then make them alive...he is known as "Spreadsheet Boy"; a self-confessed geek, and a love for spreadsheets (I hope Daisy is watching this! :-D ) - Dan then stops Noel in his sad tactics by telling him he is engaged to "a looker" (get in there! :D )

Dan talks down the idea of knowing the Banker's every move, but Noel does still believe this will be a massive battle between the current Banker and the possible future Banker! :P

Dan's system will be based on a roulette game from a couple weeks ago...

Here we go...with the Banker ringing...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Last edited by Big-Davey on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:21 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Interesting idea from the Banker! :o

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

"The Day has come," insists the Banker...

Dan is the best Banker-wannabe in the show's history, according to the old man...and gives Dan a guessing game: Noel will write the offers down, Dan will then make an offer of his own, also written down...

Long story short, the Banker will put £1,000 behind the bar should Dan buy the box cheaper than the Banker! :D

Here we go...

Box 1 - George - £50,000 :?

"SO much left there," insists Dan...Noel asks him how he remembers his numbers; he replies by saying he combines numbers with objects and small stories

Box 6 - Jackie - £3,000

Alice next with an amazing beard... :shock:

Box 7 - Alice - £500

Box 18 - Mavis - 10p :)

Box 20 next...he refers to the date he proposed...

Box 20 - Andreas - £10,000

Time for the Banker...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

A pretty okay start

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:24 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

1p

50p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250

£750
£1,000

£5,000

£15,000
£20,000
£35,000

£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Dan says he would have offered the Banker £7,000 at this stage...the Banker says...No Deal!

For Dan...

Banker's offer:

£15,000
:shock: :shock: :shock:

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

WOAH! :shock:

That's a high opening offer!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Already showing clear signs of respect there...

...but Dan says it's way too early and says NO DEAL!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Next round...and Doreen's drinking habits get a good mention... :-D

Box 13 - Doreen - 50p :)

Box 2 - Dermot - £250,000 :(

"Play a different game," says Dan...

David next, who gets branded the show's biggest fan by Noel, who runs a website for the show! :D :D ...but a break first

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:27 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

And the biggie goes... :(

Off topic: Oooh, how nice for Noel to mention about the site he runs :) 8)

Last edited by killersbee on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andrea10163

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:27 pm    Author: Andrea10163    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Thats a very big first offer considering he took out some big reds :ponder:

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:27 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Wahey, this site is referred to by Noel (not by name obviously)!

KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:29 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel
International Forums Moderator

Surely, surely, Daniel of all people isn't going to be the next Howard? Although fairness to him, the offer wasn't quite as generous as that, and there are very sound reasons to believe that January 2007-type offers are going to be the order of the day yet.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:29 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

WE GET A MENTION!!!!! This will be an epic game!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:29 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Let's hope not, KP...

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

greeny wrote:
Wahey, this site is referred to by Noel (not by name obviously)!

Should have had a T-Shirt made up for Noel really :lol:

[ 321 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]