Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 9:19 pm Last visit was: Tue May 17, 2022 9:19 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:49 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Warnings: 0
Whew!

Brilliant! :D :D :D

Andrea10163

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:49 pm    Author: Andrea10163    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

greeny wrote:
Rich didn't look best pleased with that comment from Daniel.

No he didnt...maybe he was born without a sense of humour as well as no sense of style :P

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel
International Forums Moderator

60% shot of an OPW from here, unless the Banker pulls practically the mean on £35k/blue.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

£1
£5
£50
£20,000
£35,000

The Banker has said he's not worried, feigning Dan's accent! :P

Banker's offer would've been:

£8,250

Dan would be offering the Banker £9,250...which is a NO DEAL from the Banker!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:52 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

If he has a red/blue finish and a blue in his box, the Banker will say he would have swapped. I guarantee it.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Final round...Rich is told to relax for now as the drinks aren't coming yet... :P

Box 10 - Colin - £35,000 :D

If he finds the £20,000 then it's £1,000 behind the bar...and an AMAZING 3rd offer OPW for Dan...

Box 4 - Kath - £20,000 :D :D :D

HE'S DONE IT!!!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

What a game!!!

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

OH!

Fantastic!!! :D

angebabe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: angebabe    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Oh what a night ahead ......

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

WHAT a genius!!!

Last box of the round...

Box 15 - Den - £1

Banker time...

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

This is the death of Endemol's attempts to manipulate the viewing millions. This is the most important game in DoND history.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Simple brilliance!

£5
£50

The Banker says he went for it and showed his courage and basically feigns a collapsed player in the chair! :P

Banker's offer would've been:

£21.50

Dan would be offering the Banker £12.50...which is a DEAL from the Banker! :P

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Should have been £16.50. :P

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

If it's £50, then this is complete brilliance!

And he DOES have the £50!!! :D

Wayne has the £5 in box 5...

Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

That was so well played! :D

Enjoy £16,500, Daniel! :smt023

nevadajo7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: nevadajo7    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

FANTASTIC GAME
WELL DONE DAN :smt041 :smt038 :smt026 :smt055

Profile E-mail  

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

KP wrote:
This is the death of Endemol's attempts to manipulate the viewing millions. This is the most important game in DoND history.

That's quite a statement, and one I disagree with, I don't think they've manipulated viewers at all.

This game has been quite odd and and it felt very very flat, but well done to Daniel on a perfect game.

I feel a bit let down to be honest, I thought it might have been more entertaining than that.

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

To quote Noel directly, this has been fantastic!

Noel ends the show by summarizing the show by telling us we have to come back on Sunday to see what the state of the players will be! :P

Fantastic game! :D

Profile E-mail  

KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

No matter what editing tricks they can throw on your wing appearances (and my goodness did they throw a load of them), no matter what they actually want to see, there is no way in the world they can now maintain the illusion of eight-box as the first Acceptable Deal Point.

Daniel, you are a hero to the millions affected by a gambling-induced global recession.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 20/02 Daniel

Meanwhile, Rich is starting to become a potential legend :D

Daniel's game is going into my top 10 favourites of all time :D

[ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]