Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 am Last visit was: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

DanJudge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

Warnings: 0
What about you Mark, still want him to go for the £75k?

Profile E-mail  

wkd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: wkd    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

Mark wrote:
Hopefully someone will remind him that he created a pattern for last three games and hoping that it will continue. Win the £75k!

Hopefully no-one will remind of that and he'll be focussing on the value of money and his view of risk and reward..

Good offer. Deal

mallard2007

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: mallard2007    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

surely he has to deal here, that's a fab offer - hope he deals! :D

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Jimmy's partner joins him at the table... Jimmy asks everyone in the room if they would gamble, and a handful of people stand and say they would gamble... Jimmy says that there is a fine line between greed and ambition.

Jimmy says

DEAL

Profile E-mail  

Marc EH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm    Author: Marc EH    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

Well done Jimmy, you deserve every penny mate! :D

Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

And he takes, it, well done Jimmy! :D

KP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy
International Forums Moderator

wkd wrote:
Mark wrote:
Hopefully someone will remind him that he created a pattern for last three games and hoping that it will continue. Win the £75k!

Hopefully no-one will remind of that and he'll be focussing on the value of money and his view of risk and reward..

Good offer. Deal

Well done for remembering the game in my sig :)

I can't say yet if I missed out on seeing a bigger win than any I've ever seen 'live', because there's still an episode of Millionaire I watched live that's yet to air.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Last edited by KP on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clareclw1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

GET IN THERE JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bluelol :-D :laughing :-D :laughing

Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Noel opens box 5 and reveals £75,000

Box 8 with George contains the £750

Jimmy tells Noel that he would have asked the Banker for the SWAP as he really wanted that number. The Banker phones and asks if Jimmy would like to SWAP :lol: He then says that he would have offered Jimmy the SWAP if he wanted it...

Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

UGH!!! :shock:

And a power five thrown away at the end, what a let down! :(

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

....and his pattern continues. Tut! I would have gambled.

Marc EH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: Marc EH    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

Ah never mind - £25,000 is massive and I'm sure most would have said DEAL when you did.

Profile E-mail  

clareclw1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

killersbee wrote:

I cant see how you can this game a let down. Or shout Jimmy down for dealing after that game.

Profile E-mail  

DanJudge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

Quote:
....and his pattern continues. Tut! I would have gambled.

Maybe you would, but do you think that Jimmy should have gambled?

Profile E-mail  

Arnie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: Arnie    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

What a lovely lovely couple.
I'm so pleased for them.
And what a lucky guy. His partner is not only beautiful but has a wonderful attitude.
Great game :)

Last edited by Arnie on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy
International Forums Moderator

Mark would have gambled. Personally I'd have been more gutted to see a £75k win than a £750 win for anyone capable of turning that one down. Great play from Jimmy, not such great play from the Banker, and that deserved to be an OPW.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

angebabe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm    Author: angebabe    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

clareclw1 wrote:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was excellent!!!! im in tears watching this....surprise surprise!!!!!

Oh me to , what a great deal.

Profile E-mail  

Marc EH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: Marc EH    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

That was no way a let down, that money is massive!

Last edited by Marc EH on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

wkd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: wkd    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

KP wrote:
wkd wrote:
Mark wrote:

Good offer. Deal

Well done for remembering the game in my sig :)

Never forget that one!

Fab game. Great contestant, highs and lows, courageous no deals based on reasonable, calculated risks followed by a sensible deal at a big sum. Fantastic

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 18/02 Jimmy

clareclw1 wrote:
killersbee wrote:

I cant see how you can call this game a let down. Or shout Jimmy down for dealing after that game.

Well it was looking like that at one point, BUT he turned it around and gave us a wonderful game and it's not me who's looking for huge wins these days, just ask Mad Mark what he looks out for on DOND ;)

Still £25,000 is not to be sniffed at, well apart from the wakeyists

[ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]