Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:35 pm Last visit was: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:35 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:24 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

Warnings: 0
yes thats his name!
no, i only met him here on the forum actually, altho i did hear along the grape vine that he was down at bristol!!! isnt it funny the way things happen! that pub is very popular!...as u know charlie boy! hes lovely tho is manfred! wat did u make of him?

Profile E-mail  

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

I thought he was a fantastic young bloke one of the nicest people Ive ever met

Is he on the show then

Profile E-mail  

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:28 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

well there are rumours of it, but nothing confirmed, and to be honest, he said he would never go on deal with a name like his so doesnt look like it!! ill always watch tho and ill let u know if a manfred appears!! :-D

yay 13 pages!

Profile E-mail  

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:32 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

Do you think Manfred kreuzwirth could be an anagram of something, there seem to be certainly a lot of anagrams appearing about the place recently LOL

Manfred Kreuzwirth is quite an unusual name, sounds more like the sort of name that an automated spamming bot would use on a forum like this

Yay for 13 pages on Friday 13th very spooky wooo

Profile E-mail  

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:33 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

i dont know what an automated spamming bot means charlie!! haha...you lost me there!!!

your very observant charlie!! what anagrams have u spotted??????!! bet u cant solve em!!!!! :-D

Profile E-mail  

DanJudge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:37 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

Theres a 92.6% chance that this page has become very boring.

Profile E-mail  

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:40 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

Thankfully I live for the 7.4% chance that its not

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

I'm not a fan of spamming. That said, I'm always posting in the forum's official spamming thread, otherwise known as the Drunken Ramble Thread... :-D

Oh and for the record, that pub in Bristol is supposed to get many characters down there anyway!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

Joey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:43 pm    Author: Joey    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

h2005 wrote:
He was on the show last summer, and dealt at the third offer of £22,500 with all the reds from £20k upwards in play

Wasn't it all the reds from £15k upwards still on the board when he dealt? Or am I misremembering?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:45 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

Joey wrote:
h2005 wrote:
He was on the show last summer, and dealt at the third offer of £22,500 with all the reds from £20k upwards in play

Wasn't it all the reds from £15k upwards still on the board when he dealt? Or am I misremembering?

His red side of the board was:

£3,000
£5,000

£20,000
£35,000
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:32 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

I'm glad Richard got brought up, becuase at the time I felt scared to say anything in defence of him, I hated the forum at the time becuase I felt I was just getting dragged into all the negativity. I felt a lot of the comments went over the line regarding his deal and him as a person. I don't miss those days. I think if I'd said anything in his favour I'd have been hounded off the forum. :(

I do sort of feel sorry for Richard in a way!!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

LizzyLou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 am    Author: LizzyLou    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

This thread is long!!!

Just going to say that I thought you're game was fab to watch Claire-Louise, as have all of the love week episodes so far. Well done! :D

Profile E-mail  

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 am    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

LizzyLou wrote:
This thread is long!!!

Just going to say that I thought you're game was fab to watch Claire-Louise, as have all of the love week episodes so far. Well done! :D

Thankyou very much LizzyLou! Im really glad you enjoyed it!
As you can see, it has caused a riot of discussion which is great!

xxxx :smt023

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

James1978 wrote:
I'm glad Richard got brought up, becuase at the time I felt scared to say anything in defence of him, I hated the forum at the time becuase I felt I was just getting dragged into all the negativity. I felt a lot of the comments went over the line regarding his deal and him as a person. I don't miss those days. I think if I'd said anything in his favour I'd have been hounded off the forum. :(

Exactly. There's a fine line between being annoyed with someone dealing when he did, and thinking he was a (insert nasty derog. word)...

Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

Simon F wrote:
I do hope this is an uncontroversial OPW today.

Do I get a prize for being the worst predictor of a game outcome ever.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

If you do, then Dan deserves one for getting an OPW without even playing! :P

Profile E-mail  

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 am    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: 11/02 Clare-Louise - Love Week Special

James1978 wrote:
I'm glad Richard got brought up, because at the time I felt scared to say anything in defence of him, I hated the forum at the time becuase I felt I was just getting dragged into all the negativity. I felt a lot of the comments went over the line regarding his deal and him as a person. I don't miss those days. I think if I'd said anything in his favour I'd have been hounded off the forum. :(

I agree, it would have been more appropriate to focus the negativity about his show on the banker's tactics.
No contestant should feel pressurised by anyone about how to play their game.

[ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]