Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

KP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
That's Mark for you!

To be honest, any other decision would have either won him less or been completely out of character... this is what the term 'right Deal for you' was made for.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Last edited by KP on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Credits are in multi coloured!!!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Goodbye Alfonso and the best of luck to you and Melissa for the future

Enjoy every penny of the 20k

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:02 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special
Forum Games Moderator

A massive well done to Alfonso for £20,000. You played a great game, and it was just a shame that the £250,000 was in the box. Well done! :smt023

Last edited by Skyline on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maggieq

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:02 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

:smt049 great performance today.really enjoyed it.just a shame he delt too soon.l had a feeling all along it was in his box.hope he and melissa have a fab time spending the dosh.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:02 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Skyline wrote:
A massive well done to Alfonso for £25,000. You played a great game, and it was just a shame that the £250,000 was in the box. Well done! :smt023

Also don't listen to Mad Mark Dan, he's as negative as negative infinity. :smt023

5k too much Skyline! :-D

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:03 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special
Forum Games Moderator

I was out, I asked my mum what happened - she gave me the wrong info! :smt011

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:03 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Ugh!

I can't believe I missed it! :(

And what a disappointment, I hate hypo-swaps! :evil:

At least he got £20,000 out of it...

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special
Forum Games Moderator

NoelsFan wrote:
DanJudge wrote:
Quote:
Argh... should have gone to the end.

were you thinking that 3 boxes ago..... hindesight is a wonderful thing.

Agreed! 20k is alot of money even if he could have got 12.5 times as much!

Well said. I bet you would have dealt the £20,000 in the first place.

Whoops, wrong Mark as well.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:06 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

And judging by the commentary, the secret between Melissa & Alfonso is out I guess?! :P ;)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:08 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Watch it on +1, KB!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:09 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Haven't got Channel 4 + 1 at home! :smt009 :smt011

travis P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:13 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

killersbee wrote:
Haven't got Channel 4 + 1 at home! :smt009 :smt011

Not even freeview?

Full credit to the groovy transformation to the set, boxes and Noel going back to his radio days today.

DanJudge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

I went to MacDonalds straight after the show with his mate Kev and Clare-louise (What a way to celebrate!). he was over the moon with his win. No regrets at all.

Top class mate, glad I met him (and his mate Kev), over the moon with his win. It was the right amount of money for him I think.

Well Done Alfonso mate!

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special
Forum Games Moderator

Yes, I'd love to go on a show and win £20k but I'm too young! :cry:

Maybe they should do a kids DOND with top prize of £20,000 ;)

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

DanJudge wrote:
I went to MacDonalds straight after the show with his mate Kev and Clare-louise (What a way to celebrate!). he was over the moon with his win. No regrets at all.

Top class mate, glad I met him (and his mate Kev), over the moon with his win. It was the right amount of money for him I think.

Well Done Alfonso mate!

What a way to spend the money! Did you have a triple big mac with a ton of chips?

Last edited by NoelsFan on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

DanJudge wrote:

Well Done Alfonso mate!

If you mean the one just down the road from the ITV studios, then that's where I always end up after visiting! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:32 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

:lol:

DanJudge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

actually it is the one inside the ASDA. Another DOND tradition is to buy a load of booze for the staff if you win a decent amount of money so a lot of people visited that Asda after their shows!

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:36 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Wow, I would love to do that when I get on DOND :(

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]