Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:34 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:34 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

DanJudge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Warnings: 0
I agree, I thnk it is best used with 6 boxes left and with 4, maybe 3 left. Either way, if you use it in that round, you need to be committed to complete the round if it goes t!ts up.

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Well done Alfonso on winning £20,000. You accepted what you wanted and I hope there were no regrets :D

Many of us would love £20k in our bank account but to meet and get together with the delicious Mel to me is worth more than the £250K :D

The set is brilliant, the costumes and make-up fantastic, I am loving Love Week :D

Noel had a love heart with an arrow through it on his hand with an L for Liz in it, what an old romantic he is :D

DanJudge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

Quote:
Many of us would love £20k in our bank account but to meet and get together with the delicious Mel to me is worth more than the £250K :D

I'd prefer the £20,000 thanks!, lol.

Just Kidding Mel!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:18 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

hahahaha Dan!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

One day he'll push the line! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject: Re: 09/02 Alfonso - Love Week Special

slightly to deal for a mediocre 20K with 3 of the power 5s and with the necklace influence. I would have thought leaving it to the last round (3/4box offer) but it did have the 100K..confusing.

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]