Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:33 pm Last visit was: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

Warnings: 0
You're v.v welcome hun. Gonna get off to Bedfordshire now, got an important date tomorrow ( if you know what I mean) :-D

Keep you posted xx

Profile E-mail  

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

cant wait to hear!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...am rooting for u :smt023

Profile E-mail  

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

Good game, though Carol's inability to sit still did irritate me at times,

Tom go from a strong start to a near trainwreck and then bail out at the last possible moment is a great result and makes for wonderful televison.

What is it with the Sunday shows lately though? That was i think the third week in a row we were headed for an all blue finish

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

Here's hoping it goes well! :D

Seriously, I'm sure H has already told you guys about what the main bulk of us are all like on here...occasionally something will happen on the show which we'll all comment on, but in general we're just a bunch of weird folk who all like to watch the show for loads of good reasons...and its the people on the show that make it worth watching after all!

I completely mirror what was said earlier; I desperately hope I make it on the show one day - so I can make some lifelong friends as well!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol
Administrator & Global Moderator

Big-Davey wrote:
Seriously, I'm sure H has already told you guys about what the main bulk of us are all like on here

Yes, I'm surprised any current contestants have signed up. :P

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

h2005 wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:
Seriously, I'm sure H has already told you guys about what the main bulk of us are all like on here

Yes, I'm surprised any current contestants have signed up. :P

I'm curious; what exactly DID you tell them? :ponder:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

mallard2007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:25 am    Author: mallard2007    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

wow, what a fabulous show today, Carol was a GREAT contestant! :-D

And Clare-Louise, I thought you were great on today's show :D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

A lively game and after Carol's introduction with Noel I was expecting a fun game. Throughout the game there were some great comedy moments. Like the comment about the dogs who watch everything under her bed, and many other fun moments & comedy banter. I also wondered, like Noel, what Carol was going to say when she said "thank you Banker, up your offer next time". I thought she was going to say something else :lol:

The offer was reasonable and the decision to deal was wise.

What i'd describe as a fun, feel-good game :D

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

A reasonable offer for that board, and a wise decision to take it.

Carol was brilliant, and gave us a very entertaining game..

Profile E-mail  

clareclw1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: 25/01 Carol

mallard2007 wrote:
wow, what a fabulous show today, Carol was a GREAT contestant! :-D

And Clare-Louise, I thought you were great on today's show :D

Thankyou very much Mallard! A bit of emotion never hurt anyone but it did make me chuckle!!!! xx

Profile E-mail  
 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]