Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:06 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:06 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:48 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Warnings: 0
:angry

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:49 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Deep thinking music, I don't like it, gives me the impression the contestant will deal, and she's thinking about Dealing now despite the promise she made...

Lisa says...

NO DEAL

OH WOW!

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:50 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Sorry!!

1p
£5

£3,000
£10,000
£20,000

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa
International Forums Moderator

That's a half-decent offer on that board but worth playing on if you're prepared to leave with peanuts!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:52 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

8 - Leon - £5!!!

FANTASTIC! Let's keep it up and just find that penny now, she's got 2 more goes...

Guaranteed £3,000?

10 - Sam - 1p!!!!

SHE'S GOT THREE THOUSAND!!!! This is going to be REALLY interesting... lots of screaming...

6 - Alex - £20,000!

GAHH!!! Still, we're in a situation where I think it's not worth dealing...

The Banker was saved by the last box again...

Banker's offer:

£5,900
and I think we could all see that coming...

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:53 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Squeezed both ends of the board, to leave the very 10% chance that tipped the balance for me.

At least it's a red win.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:53 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

YAY! But darn it! :eyes:

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:54 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

£3,000
£10,000

Good woman!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

"The banker's not egging her on..." But I'm not entirely convinced...

Lisa says...

NO DEAL!!

We're going all the way on a red/red situation. This is gooood...

Banker's offer:

SWAP

The banker says Lisa's graced the 900th show. We've had 899 other players and she's the finest one of them all!

Lisa decides NOT TO SWAP!

So we open the box... Let's see that £10,000...

2 - Lisa - £3,000

Such a shame she didn't get it, but it's the luck of the show really. Lyn with Box 15 reveals £10,000.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:57 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Lisa says she's very happy with the money, and no famous walkdown today!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Haven't seen that since the early days, the players not going to congratulate her

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

Enjoyable game, but typing on the bed with the laptop wrecked my back :lol: so let's see what Sunday has to give us...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

UGH!

We get robbed of a good amount won!

I'm afraid Box 23 says No Decision

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

One of those games that got squeezed at both ends, £10,000 would have felt much better but it's no blue win so it feels OK.

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:08 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: 05/11 Lisa

richie4eva1 wrote:
Haven't seen that since the early days, the players not going to congratulate her

They did go up, but it was after Noel had done his bit to camera with Lisa there. I guess they didnt go up to congradulate her cause Lisa was still talking to Noel, so i wouldnt look into it that much!

Great game today! I really liked Lisa and was gutted mot to see £10,000 in the end! But £3,000 is a lovely amount of money and i hope she enjoys it all! :-D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:03 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Lisa 05/12

Yeah it was a delayed hug-watch today! :P

Big thanks Aaron, much appreciated! :D

I just caught up with today's game...as well as looking rather pretty today ( :oops: ), Lisa had a great game. All throughout the game, her facial expressions just blatantly read "I'm seeing more available in the game and I want to play on"...and when she mentioned her fiance telling her to play to the end, it was obvious where we was heading to!

Reminded me of a game in September, where the two blues went but also the largest amount in the last round. Still, a great win, even if we were denied a near-enough perfect game by the £10,000 not being on the table.

And 900 shows in now??? Bloody hell! :shock:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Simon F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:38 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Lisa 05/12

Great game today. All the offers from 8 box were well pitched in that they were certainly dealable but the stability of the board meant that no dealing wasn't a reckless gamble.

Lisa really deserved the £10k for her bravery but it wasn't meant to be.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Lisa 05/12

I was wondering if they would acknowledge the 900th show given that Noel's already started bigging up No.1000.

I was a bit surprised when Lisa got called up, but that might be because i've been anticipating Sam's game for the past week and wasn't expecting Lisa to go before her.

A very entertaining 45minutes, Lisa's giggling was infectious and there was a lot of tension, But the curse of the hottie strikes again. Another really lovely pretty girl goes away with a relatively small amount. :( Still could have been a lot worse, at least it was a red amount.

Oh and if the Banker pursues his infatuation with Lucy her game could be either great fun or really icky :smt047

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:29 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Lisa 05/12

So DOND has reached the 900th show mark, which is about 32,400 minutes of DOND in total (about 40,500 minutes if you include ads :| ). Can't believe i've watched the show for so long now.

Anyway a nice game today, as was Lisa. A shame that £10,000 wasn't in the box at the end, however at least £3,000 isn't a bad consolation prize.

I wonder what the next 100 shows will bring until the big 1000th.

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:11 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Lisa 05/12

Typical the gorgegous girls don't ever go home with the amounts they deserve....Lisa was HOT, and she deserved loads more than 3k...still, at least she was every happy with what she won!!! :)

Amd good to see some offers that were justifiable either way!!!

Lisa's are seeminlgy always winning orange boxes these days, the last 3 have won 3k. 5k and 3k.......

My possible gorgeous wing line-up may have to change with Lisa... ;-)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]