Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Warnings: 0
Good prediction from Kingsley there!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Noel asks if Adam ever has to count how many rabbits he pulls out of a hat in his performance, as he has noticed that Adam always wants to continue to open more boxes after the 3rd one...

Banker's offer:

£7,000

MisterAl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Big-Davey wrote:
I wonder if the same amounts were allocated...

I suppose it's possible that the 1 in 1,124,000,727,777,607,680,000 chance of everybody randomly choosing the same value box as they originally did might have happened...

(Although I suspect we will find out what was in Adam's original box after the game is over.)

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Decent offer there! NO DEAL though! He is worst then the old people!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Some really generous offers today...hopefully the £35,000 and £250,000 can make it until the next phonecall so we can see if the generosity can continue...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Noel asks Adam if he has a target, and he replies he does and it is not £7,000

Adam says NO DEAL before Noel can answer the question!! :-D

Adam again says

NO DEAL

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

MisterAl wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

I suppose it's possible that the 1 in 1,124,000,727,777,607,680,000 chance of everybody randomly choosing the same value box as they originally did might have happened...

(Although I suspect we will find out what was in Adam's original box after the game is over.)

How the hell did you work that out?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

MisterAl wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

I was hinting that the IA might have reallocated the same amounts in the same boxes intentionally...but yeah I hope we see too!

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Next round

19 - £3,000 Jane

2 - £750 Lee

Noel asks Adam if he has ever had a trick go wrong, and Adam says that this is going wrong at the moment, but Noel thinks that he can pull things around, and then Adam asks Noel for a hug :P Noel calls a break while they bond :lol:

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

He'll have Tolleck's last 8 if he takes out the 15k next box....

But I can't see Adam being the type who'll go cheap, he seems more self-assured than most of the recent players.

And the new guy must be 60k Matt's brother. :)

And Sam and Lisa don't half look pretty today! ;-)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

MisterAl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Big-Davey wrote:
I was hinting that the IA might have reallocated the same amounts in the same boxes intentionally...but yeah I hope we see too!

But the originally allocated boxes were ruined. And whilst I'm sure it didn't happen, there was a possibility that somebody -- including the Banker -- could have seen some of the amounts that were in each box as the studio was being cleared, or at any time in the ten days between the flood happening and the game being started again.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

I'm developing a soft spot for Lisa, James! :P

Anyway, yes the board is almost identical to Tolleck's - it's crazy!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam
International Forums Moderator

This is turning into a very Tolleck-esque board now, except the £3k has gone and the £15k is still there. Plus the blues are skewing quite high...

Oh he didn't have £3k at eight-box? I got confused. Amazing if this is indeed £15k then!!

Expect £9k or £8,999 next if £15k goes, or even if a blue goes.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

MisterAl wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

But the originally allocated boxes were ruined. And whilst I'm sure it didn't happen, there was a possibility that somebody -- including the Banker -- could have seen some of the amounts that were in each box as the studio was being cleared, or at any time in the ten days between the flood happening and the game being started again.

I was reading into her keeping a record of where everything is...but you make a very good point - so it must be different allocations...

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

We're back
Last box before the Banker

11 - £15,000 Betty

Banker time

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Shouldn't have said that............

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

KP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam
International Forums Moderator

Blues are different compared to Tolleck by the way - he had the 1p amongst others at eight-box. But an £8,999 offer is assured here.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:30 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

In all truth, I just meant 250k/35k/rubbish!! I can't even remember which blues Tolleck had left!!

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

Noel says that Adam can still win the £250,000 here, it will take a little bit of luck but it is possible... The Banker says the £250,000 is the hinge of the game, and there is a problem with this sort of board. Adam starts laughing and when Noel asks him why he is laughing he says he was thinking of Mr Blobby for some reason :lol: Noel says he would go Blobby Blobby Blobby, and then walk straight into the board :lol: ( I wonder if Adam did that as a bet to mention Blobby :-D )

Banker's offer:

£9,500

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 16/11 Adam

£1
£5

£100
£250
£500

£1,000

£35,000

£250,000

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]