Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 10:35 pm Last visit was: Tue May 17, 2022 10:35 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

Warnings: 0
I loved her comment at 2 box about how she was guaranteed £1,000 so The Banker was really just offering £850. That's my kinda logic!

And her boyfriend was Irish. G'wan d'lads!

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Profile E-mail  

cheyenne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:38 am    Author: cheyenne    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

Jen did my head in with all that earpiercing screaming, it must have been painful for Noel in such close proximity. :lol:

The Banker was, as Jen said, "stingy" with his offers but that's because he knew she would be a "dealer" and that he could get her on the cheap. This seems to be the way when it's a student's game - he knows they have student loans and are grateful, nee desperate, to get an amount to clear some of their debts, so he never seems to offer them very much.

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

A very enjoyable show in my view. Jen was lovely, a really nice person who played the game very well.

£5,000 isn't bad. And considering £8,500 was her highest offer, I wouldn't be too disheartened about that.

More like this please!

Profile E-mail  

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:59 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

Sorry to see Jen go but it was a very enjoyable game, I liked the fact she was so bubbly and excitable, but then i'm shallow like that :-D

Do think she was unlucky and it would have been interesting to think what she might have done if things hadn't turned sour (I get the impression she was thinking of dealing at 8 box if the offer was substantial enough though I've no idea what sum she might have had in mind) and i can't blame her for no dealing that final offer, the amonts on offer were close enough together that the banker would have needed to go more or less straight down the middle (£2,500-£3,000) to make it worth bailing out there. I'm just glad it worked out for her

At least she upholds my theory that the really pretty girls never win mega money. :P

daniel4389

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:00 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
At least she upholds my theory that the really pretty girls never win mega money. :P

I hope poor Laura doesn't see that...

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:57 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

daniel4389 wrote:
Moxx of Balhoom wrote:

Or Saj. Or Danielle. Or Gemma. Or Georgina. Or Stella. Or Kirsty. Or Zahida. Or Charlie. Or Ashleigh. Or even Melanie!!! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

Or Betty.

Profile E-mail  

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:32 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

James1978 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:
Moxx of Balhoom wrote:

Or Saj. Or Danielle. Or Gemma. Or Georgina. Or Stella. Or Kirsty. Or Zahida. Or Charlie. Or Ashleigh. Or even Melanie!!! :D

Laura i concede but how much did those girls win? I admit my memory may not be perfect

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:10 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

All 30k or more. :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:33 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

daniel4389 wrote:
Or Betty.

I really wanted to say Joan...;)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

But Joan won 10p - proof that winnings are inversely proportional to good looks...

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

That's why I said I WANTED to include her! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 09/11 Jen

Well the other two Joans won 30k and 25k and they both could have given 10p Joan a run for her money.....

[ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]