Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:05 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Wendy47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:22 am    Author: Wendy47    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

Warnings: 0
Alex, sorry to hear about you and Claude, but I think you are handling it very well. Hope it all works out for you both x

Thought the game was so sad, well the ending anyway. Here's hoping that some really generous person was watching or hears about it and Claude gets his new chair from somewhere. The Lord works in mysterious ways so I'm told....

Profile E-mail  

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:51 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10
Administrator & Global Moderator

Alex says here - viewtopic.php?p=497685#p497685 - that Claude has a new chair now due to a generous audience member!

Profile E-mail  

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

Sorry i'm late to the party my home internet is down so this is the first chance i've had to come online since Friday.

Very entertaining game, Claude proved to be something of a charector right up to the very end.

It was a shame about the boxes but he took the persistant bad luck well.

Personally i'm all for the Banker's Random Acts of Kindness cropping up occassionally (but not too oftern) because they do add a little spice to proceedings, and the double-your-money offer certainly presented an interesting dilema.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

I'm rather late on commenting on this game myself.

I thought that Claude had a good sense of humour and the banter through out the show was entertaining. The only bad thing was the result at the end and it's a shame that after the Banker's promise the £5,000 wasn't in the box.

However it's nice to know that there was a very generous audience member who donated the money to get Claude a new chair. I'm surprised that Noel didn't make a mention of it on the show (as of yet) as i'm sure a lot of viewers would like to know about the donation.

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

It's great to hear that someone donated the money for a new chair. Perhaps there will be a thing before the opening credits soon like there was before Tommii's game..?

Profile E-mail  

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:43 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

Hi guys,

In an unashamed effort to bump this back up to the top, a quick post to give you all an update. Claude and I are staying together and are happy. The main thing is that he gets his new chair in a couple of weeks! Yeah I know its been ages but to make it inch perfect is a task and a half so...... New chair day looms ever closer! Whoo!

Love to you all

Claude & Alex xxx

Profile E-mail  

maggieq

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

:) hi Alex & Claude,so good to hear from you.so Claude gets his new chair before Xmas thats great!hope you both have a happy peaceful Christmas,hope santa brings you both all you need and hope for.Maggieq xx

collydolly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:23 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Claude 17/10

What good news Alex and Claude, it is great to know you have decided to stay together.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

And what a lovely Christmas pressie, Claude's new chair.

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]