Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:18 am Last visit was: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:18 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

Warnings: 0
Stuart?

Profile E-mail  

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:38 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

That was one of my favourite games ever!

Great guy and very talented!

Hope he enjoys £26,000!

Profile E-mail  

Big D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

Simon F wrote:
Skyline356 wrote:
Well, it's a 1 in 16384 chance of 14 blues in a row.
Yes, Mad Mark, this has got to be an epic win!

But a 1 in 2 chance of a blue being on the table tomorrow. Would anyone here risk a large amount of money on a roulette table on red if 13 blacks had been spun beforehand? I know I wouldn't.

Great game today.

My partner and I were playing a table in Budapest just over a year ago, betting on either black or red, and it was black 12 times in a row!

Big D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

Now that was a good game. A contestant who was a nice guy, enthusiastic and positive without being loud and obnoxious, a good win and a tense finish. I have to say, that long run of blues is adding an interesting domension to the show these days, where the banker's gamble might not have been considered normally, we were all sitting here shouting "Take it!" thinking it had to be a red. Glad he didn't though, and got a nice win.

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

The other scary thing I just realised is it was actually the first red win on a Thursday in Season 4!!! :shock:

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:24 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

Just watching the bit again where David is (eventually) offered £26,000 and Noel does that raising the offer part. Like how do you feel about £10,000? What about £15,000 etc... I was just wondering does anyone know if Noel is told to do that by the Banker/production or does Noel just decide to do it himself to add tension?

Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:51 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: David 09/10

mike wrote:
Just watching the bit again where David is (eventually) offered £26,000 and Noel does that raising the offer part. Like how do you feel about £10,000? What about £15,000 etc... I was just wondering does anyone know if Noel is told to do that by the Banker/production or does Noel just decide to do it himself to add tension?

Good question. Today, it did seem to emphasise how decent the £26k offer was.

[ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]