Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:38 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:38 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Lewis246

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Warnings: 0
Board
£5

£75,000

Offer: SWAP
Mean: £37,502.50
Offer (%) N/A
Fair Deal: £19,057.44
Offer (% Fair Deal) N/A

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10
Administrator & Global Moderator

Julie says SWAP :shock:

travis P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Classic move.

RonIpstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:54 pm    Author: RonIpstone    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Good move by the banker there. That may teach her a lesson.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:54 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10
Forum Games Moderator

That's the evil banker alright. :evil:
Maybe this is our power 5 win.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:54 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10
International Forums Moderator

Ah, so that's how to make sure you get a big finish with 'none of that dealing malarky', as basicasic memorably put it. If joke offers still get the players out of the chair, try no offers!

As for taking the swap, let's hope it works as well as it would've done for PJ!! Really you should just treat it like an opening swap (and not swap back at the end if, as with PJ, this comes up again).

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Last edited by KP on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RonIpstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm    Author: RonIpstone    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Let's hope it is £5

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Noel talks Julie's box 12 away from the table and brings box 7 to the table...

Noel says this is one of the all time most amazing shows we've ever had and he's terrified now...

Noel opens the new box 7 and reveals £75,000 :D :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

RonIpstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm    Author: RonIpstone    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Drat

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:56 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10
Forum Games Moderator

Hooray! This is our first power 5 win of the season! :D

KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:56 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

It's a shame we didn't get a cash offer as Julie's reaction to it would have been probably more interesting, she may have been ready to take a risk on all-or-peanuts or at least to consider it enough to make good telly, Deal or otherwise...

...but what a swap! One heck of a beneficiary of circumstances there!

I find it hilarious that everyone wanted a no-nonsense Wakeyist and now they get one, they're complaining...

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:57 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

They all join in with chants of "JULIE JULIE JULIE" and they all stand up to cheer her on :P

Julie says she's totally exhausted, and Arann says he takes back his cautious advice :P

12 - David - £5

Julie says that'll change her life, and the banker's tactics didn't work. Noel says this has been an amazing game!

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10
Forum Games Moderator

RonIpstone wrote:
Drat

:ponder:

KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:59 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

h2005 wrote:
Arann says he takes back his cautious advice :P

His game, and his future wing appearances, will now be... interesting to watch...

...is this going to drag people into Wakeyism? Will people now reject offers that they'd have taken if Julie had no-swapped for a fiver? Almost certainly, I feel...

travis P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:59 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Mad Mark on Claire's game wrote:
Don't expect a win of £75,000 or more for the next 10 years. You heard it here first.

bwhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha :lol:

Becareful what you say as it's might come back to haunt you... :-D

KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:00 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Well the intervening two days had ten years' worth of financial chaos... :P

Magnolia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 pm    Author: Magnolia    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

Julie lives on the same lane as me, I feel a begging letter coming on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:04 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

tr4962 wrote:
I'm sorry but i find this woman really irritating, if she somehow does win £250,000 i really am switching off from this programme

I have to agree, try as I might I couldn't find a redeeming quality or anything that made me want her to win. I could just see her down the pub on a Saturday night, hassling the karaoke presenter cos her and her mates aren't getting enough songs, even though none of them can sing!

Big D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:05 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

old bird wrote:
God she has got an awful attitude!

thank God it wasn't just us here!

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:07 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: Julie 07/10

That was one of the best games ive seen in i dont know how long! Fantastic character, fantastic attitude and a fantastic win!

So glad she got the £75,000!! Deserved every penny!! :-D

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]