Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:34 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:34 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Wendy47

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:41 pm    Author: Wendy47    Post subject: Re: Claire 05/10

Warnings: 0
I know it sounds horrible but Judy is really getting on my nerves. What's her game going to be like if she goes to pieces when she's just on the wings?

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Claire 05/10

Wendy47 wrote:
I know it sounds horrible but Judy is really getting on my nerves. What's her game going to be like if she goes to pieces when she's just on the wings?

Based on what you've said, Wendy, if Judy's game goes horribly wrong, the Dream Factory will be flooded, and they'll have to stop taping for a week just to clean up the mess :-D .

(Just kidding, I'm sure she'll be fine ;) .)

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Claire 05/10

The thing I don't get about Judy is surely she knew when applying for the show she might have to open a crucial box at some point which could potentially "ruin" a freind's game? You have to be prepared for that just as much as to be prepared to win a very small amount of money? :?

It is good that she cares obviously but it can get quite stressful watching it.

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Claire 05/10

I'm sure she'll be fine in her game - I think she's right up there with Kerry as the most emotional contestant ever! Steff being the other one I specifically remember! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Claire 05/10

In my experience lot of contestants who get emotional about 'destroying' other peoples games tend to be a bit more philosophical about their own when the time comes.

And to be honest i don't think Noel winding her up so much before she opened the box helped on this occassion. If he hadn't put so much emphasis on the importance of the box Judy might not have been so visibly distraught.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Claire 05/10
International Forums Moderator

Perhaps she's very easily led... in which case expect her to go to the end in her game...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

[ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]