Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm Last visit was: Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Melanie 16/09

Warnings: 0
Tom wrote:
KP wrote:
Yes, I saw a tiny bit of Louise's on More4 today! I wanted to punch Noel, but then again I had just heard about the HBOS-LloydsTSB potential merger, the clearest sign yet of economic crisis in this country, so that probably did it!!

Not much more we can say really - it was the Deal of someone who couldn't bear to leave with nothing... and probably feels as though she did anyway. But she has ten grand to console herself with, which a failed Wakeyist wouldn't (unless of course they're Fin!!!)

Looking at the contrast between Louise/Lance's games and Ray/Melanie's, less has been negatively said about the last two games compared to the July games. Whether this is because of SrWilson and Basic not being around I don't know. But it could also be the fact that the deals that Ray and Melanie took were both reasonable...

I believe so - Louise/Lance's deals (and also others around that like that Colleen, Karl and Carol) - all would have had chances to have taken away something good had they had a fairly poor next round (Lance's game for instance, the proevout offer went up despite him taking out the 35k and 100k!), but these two games were complete one-box games where you might be very lucky to scrape a low 4-figure sum if the 250k had been hit, but more likely win peanuts. A completely different kettle of fish indeed. The early July deals were being criticised by fairly cautious people like me and H and KP! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]