Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 9:42 pm Last visit was: Tue May 17, 2022 9:42 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Brick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Jay 12/09

Warnings: 0
Friday night, I'd been out all day and didn't get back until after 11, was checking my emails and thought, do I want to risk ending the day on a low finding out how today's player fared on DOND?

Went over to the IloveDOND site and it gave a rather cryptic description of the game but made the mid-game crash pretty obvious. I'm glad I read it to the end though - and having just watched the last part of the game it must really have been such a relief for someone left chasing the money to actually catch up with it! Well done Jay :smt023

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:51 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jay 12/09

I wasn't online on Friday but I did see this - my personal best game for a LONG time!

Every time a big one went, I could totally see it happening. To take out the Power Five in straight boxes might have been a huge ask, but I saw it happen, simply because things couldn't get worse.

So when the end came, I said to myself, it wasn't going to be the £20,000. So when I did, I reacted so loud for the first time since Betty - leaping out of my seat and yelling "OH YES!!!"

Fantastic game - and my Show of the Month already!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Jay 12/09

Best game of season 4 without a doubt so far. It's now integrated itself into one of my all time favourites.

That was brilliant!!! One of the most deserved £20,000's ever. And to come back after taking out the power 5 in succession (which in itself was amazing to see).

Brilliant character, brilliant game.

Profile E-mail  

garylq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Jay 12/09

Just watched it, cracking game, what a finish. Superb.

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]