Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:20 am Last visit was: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:20 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:08 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Well at least Kenny stuck to his word and it's just a shame the £250k went. At least he meant what he said and wasn't just saying it for the sake of it.

I actually thought he might deal the £16,500 for a moment and then when he revealed the £100,000 in the first box I was gutted and had this horrible feeling that it was going to be a blue finish, but despite what happened Kenny played the perfect game and luckily he didn't swap at the end. I actaully thought that he may flip the coin on it to decide.

So well done Kenny on winning £20,000

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:33 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

That was an awesome game. Kenny was brilliant!
He stuck to his word and played the game brilliantly.

Profile E-mail  

GAC1984

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:43 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well Done Kenny!

Fantastic game great to watch Enjoy £20,000 Very Well Done!

Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:58 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Well done Kenny

What is his height he's a bit short

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:01 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I don't know, why don't you set up a thread and ask?

Profile E-mail  

basicasic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:09 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

jiveclive wrote:
Well done Kenny

What is his height he's a bit short

Rumour has it he's 4 foot 12

jiveclive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:22 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

:shock:

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:29 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I heard he was 4ft 13.

Anyway a really enjoyable show today... I have to say I think I've enjoyed every single show of 2008 so far (yes I know there have only been a few...) but they just seem more interesting than the December shows, in my view. The current 22 is also becoming more active and I do have several favourites at the moment. The newbies, such as Angie recently and Semi today look good too - so hopefully this good run will continue well into February!

Kenny was a good character and I really loved his dancing! :P Well done to him for having an interesting attitude but not one I would necessarily agree with - that being that ploughing on whilst the £250k is there is the thing to do. But that's just me... and it certainly makes for an entertaing game when we do get a gambler, and I think good boards married with gamblers would be a good thing for the show at the moment!

Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:35 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

4ft 12 4ft 13 whats wrong with you people.

Anyway 20,000 was a lot

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:56 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Well that was more like it! Also great that someone turned down good offers and went to the end and won a large sum - should give the players some more confidence after Katie's nightmare. That was one of those "prove me wrong" games where I think the player makes at least one decision I wouldn't have (I'm pretty certain I'd have taken the 16k, and been tempted by the 17.5k earlier), but it pays off. I always want that to happen unless the player gets on my nerves, but Kenny was great, and the dancing was funny rather than annoying. (And whether that's a deal I disagree with or a no-deal I disagree with BTW) :D

I was beginning to forgoet what an OPW was, indeed it's the first one for a 5-figure sum since James in November!

And I liked his attitude to the swap as well - it was obvious that number 8 meant something to him, but he obviously was just committed to keeping his box, so he wouldn;t be too disappointed if it had the lower amount in it.

Well done!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:57 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

I thought some people would like Kenny's attitude. I personally don't agree with the "don't deal while the £250K is still in play" system - what if you had £250K and 7 blues?

I think sometimes players get mesmerised by what's on the bottom right of the screen and don't take the time to look about 2 feet upwards.

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]