Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm Last visit was: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

lovingit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:08 am    Author: lovingit    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Thanks Joshie boy!! i appreciate it.

As regard to clive and orry, i do know through the grapevine ;) that they have been invited to join a show after clives show is aired!!

I will ring Clive and orry this week to see what i can find out for you all!! But orry kept it a secret about coming on at the end of my show!!

will see what i can find out......

hayley x

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:19 am    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject:

Hi Hayley

An enjoyable game to end DOND 2007. Wished you could have won more but well done on the £6k.....plus the little bonus you got at the end of the last Scrooge/Santa game :)

Jim

Profile E-mail  

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 am    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

Joshieboy wrote:

And when does the Clive & Orry Show start will It replace Richard and Judy when they end there Show? :-D
Now that I would watch :-D

I'd watch it too.

Listening to Clive reminds me of my old childhood stamping ground down in Cornwall. He's not from Bodmin, is he? ;)

pat_east_wing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:13 am    Author: pat_east_wing    Post subject:

Dusty Bin wrote:
fudge the budge wrote:
i can't believe 'BASICASIC' said the swop at the end of Hayley's game was a ' Charade' ... Doesn't he realise some people have numbers that mean a great deal to them.. Halyeys little red box she bought with her had No 10 on it.. and these shows are 'well' edited.. If they weren't you would know how much her grandma meant to her and that she had her photo with her and that no. 10 was her grandmas bithday!!!
Beleive you me, Hayley wouldnt just say something like that to make herself look better..... and I KNOW I gave birth to her!!!!!

I'm so glad you posted that as basicasic's comments angered me too.
don,t worry about him he has,nt a good word for anyone.(BOOT HIM OFF)

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:44 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

pat_east_wing wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
fudge the budge wrote:
i can't believe 'BASICASIC' said the swop at the end of Hayley's game was a ' Charade' ... Doesn't he realise some people have numbers that mean a great deal to them.. Halyeys little red box she bought with her had No 10 on it.. and these shows are 'well' edited.. If they weren't you would know how much her grandma meant to her and that she had her photo with her and that no. 10 was her grandmas bithday!!!
Beleive you me, Hayley wouldnt just say something like that to make herself look better..... and I KNOW I gave birth to her!!!!!

Ever heard of freedom of speech? You may not agree with what he says (most don't) but he has a right to say what he likes unless he takes it too far then admin would deal with him in a manner they choose too.

basicasic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:44 am    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

pat_east_wing wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
fudge the budge wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.

pat_east_wing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:56 pm    Author: pat_east_wing    Post subject: fair

Dusty Bin wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:
Bit of a meh game but the New Year's atmosphere and Hayley's personality made it really good...and Noel swapping the boxes at the end was hilarious! (As was his droning on about how amazing the Christmas Star shows were, when at the time he had no idea what had happened...)

It's the fakery of comments such as these that lead to the persistent doubts that games are fixed too. :x
Noel knows everything that goes on in those games in fact there is,nt anything he does,nt know after all it,s his show and he,s a very clever chap they are recorded two months in advance, the games are not fixed as everyone picks a ball out of a bag with a number on it and the boxes are already lined up on the floor to be taken to the contestants as soon as they have chosen a number.it is all done fair and square.TRY TO GET ON THE GAME AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.

lathebault

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:31 pm    Author: lathebault    Post subject: Re: fair

pat_east_wing wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:
Bit of a meh game but the New Year's atmosphere and Hayley's personality made it really good...and Noel swapping the boxes at the end was hilarious! (As was his droning on about how amazing the Christmas Star shows were, when at the time he had no idea what had happened...)

It's the fakery of comments such as these that lead to the persistent doubts that games are fixed too. :x
Noel knows everything that goes on in those games in fact there is,nt anything he does,nt know after all it,s his show.

It's not his show at all, he hosts it :roll:

[ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]