Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 am Last visit was: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:31 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Pics!

Warnings: 0
dishydealer wrote:
cookie_monster wrote:
Here are a couple of pics for today's game.

It was hard to capture them as he was moving around so much!!! :lol:

Hi ya Cookie_monster!
Patricia here.........
If I asked reeeaaally nicely, could you do a couple of pics for me from my show, I have tried to take photos of them off of my tele, but they are pretty c**p.
Thanking you in anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
luv Patricia x
I know Hayley, we have got a cheek, but hey! if ya dont ask ya dont get!

Hiya Patricia, I'm happy to help out

Unfortunately I do not have your game taped, so the pictures may not be like the Stephen ones, However if you still want pictures, I can get them from I love deal or no deal website? Is that Okay?

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:25 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

I always thought Stephen looked like christopher biggins aka king of the jungle

P.S Quite ironic how Orry swapped with Danny for the 100k but only got a quid then this game he has the 100k :shock: :shock:

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:56 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Stephen hasn't posted yet, but he sent me a PM under the name Stevie N so hopefully he will post soon! :D

Stevie N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 pm    Author: Stevie N    Post subject: Stephens Show

Thank you for your comments on my DOND game.
After only 15 shows on the West wing I was taken completely by suprise to be chosen for the walk of wealth to the crazy chair and then to get a first offer of £900 that really just took away my powers of concentration.
After that shakey start I did enjoy the whole DOND experience. To lose so many big reds in the first round it was never going to be a big money game.
At eight box and an offer of £5K I must admit that I was tempted to deal, but I didn't. I wasn't aiming for the £35K that was still there, I wanted to get to the Santa or Scrooge advent calendar, hopefully with the £35K still intact, which I did.
At five box an offer of £6K and £1K out of the turkeys bum it wasn't a difficult decision to deal !
So to summarise. I didn't win a life changing amount of money, but £7k is very useful and has been shared with my wife Susan( of course ) and my son Adam. I had a fantastic time and met some truly wonderful people, you all know who i'm referring to ! I hope that somewhere in the show I made a few people smile

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]