Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:49 am Last visit was: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:49 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

pullenuk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:18 pm    Author: pullenuk    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
I know Patricia - She my Great Aunt. Its true that the whole family picked the numbers.

Number 9 was picked to be the 250k - which was right.

She already admitted that if it did come down to two boxes - she would've taken box number 9 if she was offered a swap.

The system she has was perfect, but she couldn't risk the £70,250 so she dealt.

It was an unbelievable game - the whole family had to wait until it was shown on TV even so it was recorded a month ago. No-one playing Deal or No Deal is allowed to tell anyone what happened until the show is shown on TV. Bit party around her house that night!!

pullenuk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:20 pm    Author: pullenuk    Post subject:

Oh, anyone managed to record a video of this show?

We only managed to record it on our Sky+ boxes

dishydealer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:25 pm    Author: dishydealer    Post subject: Patricia's fantastic game!

Thanks to everyone for their comments on my game!
I felt it was a little spooky that number 9 had the 250k, and yes if I hadnt dealt I would have swopped my box for the 9, making my system complete. BUT! 70K was a hard call.........there was only the 250k above it and if I had knocked out the 250k I would never have seen the 70k again........how the game progressed was how the luck was.
And stats man you were right, if it was a normal game, I would have gone on and been showered with confetti!!
As for the emotional turnout at the beginning, if I was going to mention my family, as far as I am concerned my eldest son although not here in the physical is still my son and worthy of a mention. I think I done really well to hold the emotion in.
And as for the dress thingy.....I had Deano carry my box because the dress was a little long and I was terrified of tripping up and dropping the box. But I thought it was a nice touch, and Deano is such a smashing lad.
Thanks for all your good wishes, and yes my family and I will have a wonderful christmas .
THANKS MR BANKER. X X X

dishydealer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:28 pm    Author: dishydealer    Post subject:

[quote="pullenuk"]Oh, anyone managed to record a video of this show?

We only managed to record it on our Sky+ boxes[/quote]

Hello my lovely!
Guess who this is x dont worry I have recorded it and will be putting it on disc, will send you a copy x

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:31 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

A good show yesterday with a much needed high win! I hope Patricia enjoys the money.

Profile E-mail  

pullenuk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:41 pm    Author: pullenuk    Post subject:

Well well well Spooky!

Merry Xmas Auntie!

x

Power5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:05 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Great game and at last the big win we had been waiting so long for! Well done Patricia!

SrWilson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:13 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Was a good game yes I enjoyed it.

Sounds like the Santa Scrooge thing possibly denied us our second QM though but never mind.

70K is a hell of a pay out for 45 min work.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:48 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

That game was brilliant. These games this week have been very good! Well done Patricia, you definitely deserved the £70,250!!!

Profile E-mail  

dishydealer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:45 am    Author: dishydealer    Post subject:

[quote="Tom"]That game was brilliant. These games this week have been very good! Well done Patricia, you definitely deserved the £70,250!!![/quote]

Thanks power5, SrWilson & Tom!
x x x
Wishing you all a really Happy Christmas! x

Craig

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:51 am    Author: Craig    Post subject:

Well i have not had time to say anything past couple of days because of christmas!

What a wonderful lady, really enjoyed her game, enjoy £70,250 Patricia and have a Very Merry Christmas!

Profile E-mail  

SrWilson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:02 am    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

dishydealer wrote:
Tom wrote:
That game was brilliant. These games this week have been very good! Well done Patricia, you definitely deserved the £70,250!!!

Thanks power5, SrWilson & Tom!
x x x
Wishing you all a really Happy Christmas! x

Thanks Patricia same to you :-D Have a great Xmas!

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]