Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

kestral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:55 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
James would have said NO DEAL

Noel opens box 14 and reveals 1p :D

Box 9 (John) contains the £100

Tom22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:56 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

yoozel wrote:
redrum666 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:
Lets see if he joins ingerlise and Debbie in the humilated club!

Oh will you give it a rest you stupid man? Do you have a daughter to think about?

And there we go, he'd have destroyed the game. Just imagine you being there, in the "humiliated club" for no dealing. You pathetic little twit.
Shut up. He's entitled his own opinion without that flack :?

Haha Bye Wakey

SrWilson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:56 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

I am glad he got away with it I just said enjoy the 15K for goodness sake.

And he sold 1p box a job well done :D

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

kestral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:56 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

SrWilson wrote:

Think you would have joined the humiliation club today ;)

redrum666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

yoozel wrote:
redrum666 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

Oh will you give it a rest you stupid man? Do you have a daughter to think about?

And there we go, he'd have destroyed the game. Just imagine you being there, in the "humiliated club" for no dealing. You pathetic little twit.

There's giving an opinion and there's being opinionated. And then there's SrWilson who puts his opinions across through a method of insulting people and their decisions. God, wakey up and smell the coffee you.

SrWilson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Nope coz i might not have picked box 18 and I woulda scooted at the final offer had it been enough.

Ironically though it was like 1p Trevors ending 250k vs all blues , he had box 14 and 1p was in it but a more positive ending this time :).

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Last edited by SrWilson on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

yoozel wrote:
redrum666 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

You just couldn't resist, could you, "yoozel"? After the PM you sent, you sounded like you might last longer than a day under this new account... and I thought I'd leave it just for a day or two to see how you'd "behave". Oh well, this one's banned too and any future ones will also be banned. Why you bother I don't know.

Last edited by h2005 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

That's the 4th time this season that box 14 has brought the 1p to the table.

Well done James!

Lewis246

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:58 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

Well done James, great game to kick off the new recording series. Enjoy the £15,000.

Tom22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:01 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Well done James! Pushed the game for the most amount of money, well played! A great show which is just what DOND needed after this week!

(I just hope no one remembers anything anybody said in the chatroom left night.....)

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:12 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

It was either going to be £14,999, £15K or £16.5K at 5 box today. All of which were obvious deals. It was never going to be anything huge with a board that volatile.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:13 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:

Whew!

What a close shave :D

Billy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:35 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

That's exactly the game we needed, yet ANOTHER 1p box on the table for Season 3, it really is astonishing how many have managed to sell it for a bigger sum recently, in the first year's worth of DOND every single person with it on the table managed to win it except three people, but now we're well over a hundred shows without anyone winning it!

Part of me wanted him to go on at the £15,000 and get a sensational victory (he'd have terrifyingly had a final two of 1p and £250k had he kept box 18 to the end!), but thank goodness he didn't, and I so *so* hope we now get a week full of good games to balance out the horrible run we had before today! Well done, James, a super Banker victory and enjoy the £15,000!

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:46 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Well, it wasn't the big win we've been waiting so long for, but a £15k OPW for a 1p box is still great after the week, or even month, we've had - after recent games I just had a feeling when that offer came up that if he no-dealt he would end up with small change and if he dealt the big one would be in his box. Thankfully it didn't happen that way - so hope we've turned the corner and we get a better run of games to follow!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:49 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

redrum666 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

Now it's not often I agree with a coward Red but I must say that is probably the best post of 2007. SrWilson, you are a wannabe. You are not the real no-deal*. And that shows, er, quite a lot in your posts. See, me and basic (and formerly Wakey) take....calculated risks, not just shout NODEALNODEALNODEAL!!! at the screen all the time**. Oh, and we also know how to add numbers up and divide them by 17, or 14, or 8, or 5, or even 2 :-D
Anyway, welldone James on £15,000. I personally would have gambled and I'll admit I would've been very very very wrong. But welldone again and spend the money wisely

*You also don't have the biggest ego in the world. I do :-D
**Which I will admit to having done at certain points in the past.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Lewis246

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

Daniel, three things...

1) Redrum666 is not a coward.

2) While SrWilson is 23, you are only 12, so SrWilson would have had much more experience with his own money than you would have.

3) No dealing every offer you see is not a calculated risk. A calculated risk would be no dealing offers when you have a good chance of succeeding, or no dealing bad offers for the board.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:42 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

The banker is never going to offer a large amount with £250K and peanuts, especially with the 1p in play.

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:55 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Simon F wrote:
The banker is never going to offer a large amount with £250K and peanuts, especially with the 1p in play.

Well I guess it depends on how he reads the player. A lot of contestants can be bought cheaply in that situation, that's certainly true. But if he thinks he's up against a real gambler then it's in his interest to make a challenging offer.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:06 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

Power5 wrote:
Simon F wrote:

Well I guess it depends on how he reads the player. A lot of contestants can be bought cheaply in that situation, that's certainly true. But if he thinks he's up against a real gambler then it's in his interest to make a challenging offer.

Yes, I meant to say unless the player was particularly strong and the banker knew that £15K would definitely be no dealt. It would have got me out today though.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:37 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well we certainly needed that game. I liked James a lot, he seemed like a nice, down-to-earth bloke. His board was awful half way through though, and I really thought we were going to see yet another trainwreck. Then he managed to avoid the £250k and dealt the good offer of £15,000. It could've been a hell of a lot lower, especially with the banker in a mean phase.

When he dealt at £15,000, I thought it was the right decision, but I feared that judging by recent luck, he'd have the £250k in his box.

Well done to James and enjoy the money - at last, the first proper banker beating in over a week!! Hopefully this will set the scene for this new recording series...

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]