Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:55 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
KP wrote:
The £7,100 would have been the right offer on £1k/£15k I think. I'd have offered £8,000 in the actual situation. Maybe more. Maybe £8,400 would have been the offer there, four times the last one?

I think 8K would be about right as that has been dealt on that finish before. Less and there isn't a decision to make really.
odd banker behaviour anyway.

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:33 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Fantastic game today. I was so disappointed that she took out the 3 biggest values in 1 round, it was all going so well before that. I was expecting her to win a power 5 amount, and I'm sure she'd have won the £250k if it was in her box. On the subject of the friend, the last time I remember a supporter being so pessimistic was Laura's friend. Look what happened there!

Aramid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:08 am    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

well he opened 3 of the lowest blues in a row and big reds on another round in a row. Anyway at least Nicky had the 15,000 pounds in his box.

Rich D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:14 am    Author: Rich D    Post subject:

Aramid wrote:
well he opened 3 of the lowest blues in a row and big reds on another round in a row. Anyway at least Nicky had the 15,000 pounds in his box.

Moving swiftly on...

Must admit I found Nicky a bit hard to read on the wings... but, at the Crazy Chair, she came across as a very down-to-earth and likeable person, and it's easy to see why she was so popular amongst the group. Great recovery from a terrible round, & definite Woohoo moment when Noel revealed the £15,000.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:05 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

It was all going so well and then 'that round' happened taking out all 3 of the biggest numbers left was unlikely but luckily Nicky turned it around and got £15,000 out of the game which is a good sum and 'only' a loss of £4,100. I didn't expect a recovery like that so well done Nicky.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:16 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Interesting game which almost fell apart mid-way through after that awful round. Still, Nicky managed to turn it around and no dealt a rather crap final offer. A good game - well done to her and enjoy the money!!

beaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:06 am    Author: beaker    Post subject:

basicasic wrote:
Oh dear. Here comes the friend. Hope she doesn't spoil things.

I don't think they were just friends ;) ;-)

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]