Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:15 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
I also have to add that when i saw she had Box 22 I had good feelings about the game....but that game did to Box 22's record what Laura's game did to Box 6's record! :D

And I don't think it was the first all-red part 1 either - didn't Paul M have 7 reds from the off? At least that game turned out a bit differently, and he at least left 100k and 50k there....

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:19 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

James1978 wrote:
I also have to add that when i saw she had Box 22 I had good feelings about the game....but that game did to Box 22's record what Laura's game did to Box 6's record! :D

And I don't think it was the first all-red part 1 either - didn't Paul M have 7 reds from the off? At least that game turned out a bit differently, and he at least left 100k and 50k there....

lee from february also took out 7 reds in the first 8 boxes but ironically managed to swap away box 9 containing £5 for a grand at the end.

Maybe they're talking out taking out 9 reds in the first 11 boxes but didn't scottish John do that?

JO!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:30 pm    Author: JO!    Post subject:

Awww poor Siobhan I really liked Siobhan and hoped she would do well. She was lucky however to get the Bankers dictionary, that would be cool. Will miss Siobhan on the wings, she was funny. The money wasn't meant to be, wished she had won more!

Jo

croftrock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:32 pm    Author: croftrock    Post subject:

This game was genuinely amazing. As a museum piece so to speak.

Brilliant observation by Power 5 and KP that if the first offer had been a more typical joke offer then a very reasonable £500 offer would have been the peak.

I almost wish it had been for Siobhan's Hall of Fame sake. It would surely never be beaten.

Catastrophic luck. Extraordinary stuff. Bizarre given the "let's see who's luckiest" scenario that exists at the mo.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:20 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

croftrock - How in all that's holy do you know that? Can i just remind everyone, DoND is random. Anyway, dont worry, she's in at joint lowest peak offer ever, and the worst game ever. Infact, she's the lowest peak offer record holder because Alan won £1k, and she won £5, making her game worse. Hang on thats given me an idea...
Here's a list of all the hall[s] of fame she goes into then:

Join lowest peak offer ever [£2,500, 1st tying with Alan]
Lowest peak offer ever [1st, above alan since she won less]
Worst Round 1 (8th, above Sam and Emi)
Worst Final 5 (5th, above Vicky, Nick, Irene, Alan and Lynn)
Worst board ever at 11-box
Lowest 3rd offer (£2.50)
Worst Game ever (5/6 offers were under/on the £500 mark)

But she's NOT in the worst swap club! :-D

I've listed 7 there, does anyone know of any more?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

croftrock

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:45 pm    Author: croftrock    Post subject:

daniel123 wrote:
croftrock - How in all that's holy do you know that? Can i just remind everyone, DoND is random. Anyway, dont worry, she's in at joint lowest peak offer ever, and the worst game ever. Infact, she's the lowest peak offer record holder because Alan won £1k, and she won £5, making her game worse. Hang on thats given me an idea...

Lowest 3rd offer (£2.50)

Er...how in holy hell do I know what?

croftrock

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:45 pm    Author: croftrock    Post subject:

daniel123 wrote:

Lowest 3rd offer (£2.50)

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:50 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

croftrock wrote:
daniel123 wrote:

Lowest 3rd offer (£2.50)

Er, Double post

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

croftrock

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:57 pm    Author: croftrock    Post subject:

daniel123 wrote:
croftrock wrote:
daniel123 wrote:

Lowest 3rd offer (£2.50)

Er, Double post

Er..What were you talking about? How do I know what? I didn't claim to know anything in my post.

Unix eight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:56 pm    Author: Unix eight    Post subject:

What an assortment and nimiety of trounce on your behalf Siobhan. The play urticated your vivacious soul, and you deserved gain of the £250 000. The rataplan that came from the unsealed boxes thundered and the showing of vinaceous colours was like a jugulate. You deserve to be lionized despite, well done! :D

;)

alex1333

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:03 pm    Author: alex1333    Post subject:

Unix eight wrote:
What an assortment and nimiety of trounce on your behalf Siobhan. The play urticated your vivacious soul, and you deserved gain of the £250 000. The rataplan that came from the unsealed boxes thundered and the showing of vinaceous colours was like a jugulate. You deserve to be lionized despite, well done! :D

;)

even i dont get some of that...

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:45 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I found Siobhan very funny and liked her a lot in her game - all the stuff about her not knowing words was good as it wasn't over done too much! Such a shame that she had such a terrible game though, it really was a non-game in terms of gameplay as there were just no offers worth thinking about dealing, due to the such bad luck she had... unbelievable, and it was a shame that she didn't win more... even the swap at the end didn't work! :shock: :?

Well done for keeping it together even at the end Siobhan - what Noel said is right - a lot of people would've got really upset - so well done for keeping your sense of humour to the end... and enjoy the £5 and the dictionary! ;) :lol:

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:07 am    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

I hope that DOND will one day do a "Losers Special" with 22 of the unluckiest players being given a second chance to go for the £250k.

Names that spring to mind are 1p Nick (in fact, all the members of the 1p club), 50 game Lucy, Siobhan, of course...etc.

Maybe they're waiting for 22 members of the 1p club.

It's the bad luck contestants that should be brought back, however; not the greedy ones who blew it!

Siobhan is a star!

[ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]