Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:08 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
m................

Last edited by alexandercbrown on Sun May 04, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:09 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

?!

Last edited by alexandercbrown on Sun May 04, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rockjack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:36 pm    Author: Rockjack    Post subject:

its like he used magic..to get that final 4

voodoo potion maybe

anyone else noticed since s eason 3 men brought reds to table, women blue

so men will win imo.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:02 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

CrazyChair wrote:
did anyone else notice the lady who picked PJ's box in the audience? She was there yesterday as well. Who is she?! Does she work for the company or something? Is she the independant adjudicator?!

I noticed her too, and Billy's noticed her in about five other games too... either she has far too much free time and has somehow got loads of tickets, or she works for the show. :?

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:21 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject:

I think this entire episode should be uploaded so we Americans can watch it in its entire awesomeness!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:48 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
CrazyChair wrote:
did anyone else notice the lady who picked PJ's box in the audience? She was there yesterday as well. Who is she?! Does she work for the company or something? Is she the independant adjudicator?!

I noticed her too, and Billy's noticed her in about five other games too... either she has far too much free time and has somehow got loads of tickets, or she works for the show. :?

I saw her twice now.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:52 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

greeny wrote:
Billy wrote:
Alan is *still* in the opening intro bit, he played over a week ago now! So are people like Claire and Jon, how weird!

It's been the same for every show this season.

That's very perculiar, and well spotted Billy - I'll be looking out for it today... have they recorded a bunch of intros in one block then or something? Is he wearing the same clothes in the intro as he wears in the show? Because it's a bit odd if they filmed a load of intros in one go and he had to change in-between each one, and match the correct clothes up to the correct day he was introducing. :?

SrWilson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:59 am    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Just once again proves the end of PJs game was a farce with the viewers box.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
greeny wrote:
Billy wrote:
Alan is *still* in the opening intro bit, he played over a week ago now! So are people like Claire and Jon, how weird!

That's very perculiar, and well spotted Billy - I'll be looking out for it today... have they recorded a bunch of intros in one block then or something? Is he wearing the same clothes in the intro as he wears in the show? Because it's a bit odd if they filmed a load of intros in one go and he had to change in-between each one, and match the correct clothes up to the correct day he was introducing. :?

I've been noticing that for quite a long time

basicasic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:39 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

h2005 wrote:
greeny wrote:
Billy wrote:

I've never noticed this. Why would they shoot so many intros at once? Quite honestly Noel could probably change his clothes 10 times during a show and I wouldn't notice.

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:00 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

eh

Last edited by alexandercbrown on Sun May 04, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duffer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:16 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Call me slow, but have only just got round to commenting on this game now... Absolutely incredible. We might as well all pack up and go home now as I don't think there will be anything to match that for quite some time.

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]