Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:32 am Last visit was: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:32 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cassius335

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm    Author: cassius335    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Crashed and burned

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Next round

2 - 10p

3 - £20,000 :(

14 - 1p :D

Banker time with £100 and £750 remaining

Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:55 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:

Banker offers

£214

Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:

Claire says

NO DEAL

Profile E-mail  

Zeddie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Normally, I say deal at silly sums for a final 2... but it's not worth it this time. I hope she No Deals.

And she did.

Last edited by Zeddie on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Please offer £350!!!!

Stats after Round 6
Boxes left: 2
Mean: £425.00
Offer: £214
Offer (%): 50.35%
Fair Deal: £349.43
Volatility: 7.50
Redometer: -5 (↑15)

Board

£100
£750

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:

Noel opens box 11 and reveals £100

Box 20 contains the £750

What a game says Noel...

Profile E-mail  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:57 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

alexandercbrown wrote:
h2005 wrote:
They were looking unhappy when they opened the viewer's boxes and as that's edited from the end, I guessed she doesn't do too well and it's not looking too good for her right now. :?

Oh dear..... :( :? :shock:

this better not be a Mac style trainwreck.

oops I might have preempted that! What an ugly game, no offers worth dealing for. At least she can't have too many regrets due to that. :(
(I win the guess the amount comp. - Yay :roll: )

Last edited by alexandercbrown on Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cassius335

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:58 pm    Author: cassius335    Post subject:

Looks loike the banker is going to test if females are unluckier...

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:04 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Claire was lovely, give her a second chance NOW!!!

I want to shoot the banker for all 6 of those offers, even the first two were rubbish! Less than a grand with 4 decent reds still there at 11-box? £450 with two decent middle reds left at 8 box? £750 with a 1 in 5 chance of the rock being in the box? At this rate there'll be another Laura on his hands, and it's what he truly deserves after that game. Well done to Claire for putting just a brave face on it, and at least she didn't lose out on quite a large amount like her similarly accented namesake did...

And I too could tell all the miserable faces in the LTL - I think I'm going to have to stop watching the LTL (I never enter anyway) until it gets back to normal! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:05 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

yeah, I noticed this yesterday too

Also a Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.

james_bwfc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:07 pm    Author: james_bwfc    Post subject:
Account Suspended

James1978 wrote:

I want to shoot the banker for all 6 of those offers, even the first two were rubbish! Less than a grand with 4 decent reds still there at 11-box? £450 with two decent middle reds left at 8 box? £750 with a 1 in 5 chance of the rock being in the box? At this rate there'll be another Laura on his hands, and it's what he truly deserves after that game. Well done to Claire for putting just a brave face on it, and at least she didn't lose out on quite a large amount like her similarly accented namesake did...

And I too could tell all the miserable faces in the LTL - I think I'm going to have to stop watching the LTL (I never enter anyway) until it gets back to normal! :)

That's a good thing for us to watch though.

I agree though that was a truly unlucky game just like yesterdays. We must be due a big box win or a really high deal. I think Rossano's game is the highest pay out game yet and that was the first!

It's true though whoever said we would be due a week of banker wins. It's heading to a week of rubbish games that's for sure! Joan's was the only good one!

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:13 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

James1978 wrote:

I want to shoot the banker for all 6 of those offers, even the first two were rubbish! Less than a grand with 4 decent reds still there at 11-box? £450 with two decent middle reds left at 8 box? £750 with a 1 in 5 chance of the rock being in the box? At this rate there'll be another Laura on his hands, and it's what he truly deserves after that game.

I want to shoot the banker as well for offering £4250 in Alan's game and not offering Vicky a 15K stick in yesterday's game as well. :twisted:

We've only had one decent thoroughly satisfying game this week :(

Zeddie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:15 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Poor Claire. She should've stayed for more shows. I don't like the good players leaving early :(

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:16 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

I miss last week.

They should never pick players that early, maybe if Claire had done a longer run she'd have had a bigger sum in her box! I too noticed everyone looking glum at the LTL, I think I'll stop watching that bit from now on as it does tend to give it away.

Horrible bad luck game, I'm really starting to think that I've cursed the show coming back to London. It really did never get going, and she seemed such a lovely lady too, a real shame she only won £100. Surely it'll be better luck on Sunday!

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

I suppose the only good thing about offers like that is that she won't be going home with any regreats about the money she turned down - I'd feel much worse winning a blue after turning down a sum like 15k, 20k, even 25k!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

basicasic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:31 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Amazing, considering her size, I'd hardly noticed Claire on the wings. But playing early has its advantages sometimes. No acres of tat to bore us all to death with is the main one.

The banker had her on the ropes more or less from the off. The reds seemed to disappear with regular monotony and the his offers grew accordingly more and more miserly. Some of them were appalling even considering the poor state of the board but I guess he thought he could force her on with little comeback. There was never any chance for excitement or tension in the game. I suppose there is some crumb of comfort in so much that she never missed out on anything much by no-dealing so will not go home thinking 'if only I'd dealt'.

The last 2 games have brought us back down to earth with a bump after the flying start to season 3.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:50 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

I wish they would stop picking early players, it sucks.

Poor Claire, her game never got off the ground and all the offers were rubbish! :(

“Tell me," Wittgenstein's asked a friend, "why do people always say, it was natural for man to assume that the sun went round the earth rather than that the earth was rotating?" His friend replied, "Well, obviously because it just looks as though the Sun is going round the Earth."
Wittgenstein replied, "Well, what would it have looked like if it had looked as though the Earth was rotating?”
― Ludwig Wittgenstein

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:04 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

That was awful. Claire had no option but to play to the end, really.

Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:16 pm    Author: Cherry Blossom    Post subject:

:smt006

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]