Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:39 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:39 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

pjdbox1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:53 pm    Author: pjdbox1    Post subject: Why do some models looks so different close up?

Warnings: 0
I was on the NBC official website the other day, looking at some of the videos of where the models tell you about themselves, what they do in their spare time etc. Some looked the same close up e.g. Lynsey, Laura but others I could hardly recognise! Jill was totally different, Marisa looked way older, Anya's face was different and tameka was much uglier.

Was it definitely Marisa who opened case 18 killing off Brooks Leach's game with the $500,000, because I remember her saying 'I LoVE YouR EneRJaaay!' in a deep southern american accent, looking much younger and prettier. The 'Marisa' on the official website was unrecognisable...

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:17 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

It was Marisa, she just changed her hairstyle.

Aramid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:50 pm    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

If i was asked who is the model that is least recognizable. My ranking would be:

# 1- Lindsay schoenoweiss case 4 model- she is the model that is least striking. Her personality seems ordinary and boring. In episodes i see her most of the time as dull and weary. When she opens her case she either say something in a low tone that is difficult to understand or open the case with a boring facial expression.

# 2 - Megan Abrigo, Case 6 model - yes, she is beautiful and her personality is better than case 4 model. There is something in her that I find not special.

# 3 - Katie Cleary, Case 11 model - 50% fine 50% uneasy.

# 4 - jill case 12

Most recognizable/ popular:

# 1 - Lindsay Clubine case 26
# 2 - Tameka Jacobs case 21
# 3 - Claudia Jordan case 1

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:54 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I don't get why people like Tameka, I really don't like her. My favouries are: Mylinda, Alike, Katie, Lindsay C, Lauren and Hayley.

Aramid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:04 pm    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

Tameka Jacob's personality is high and she is very sociable basing on her speeches before she opens her case. I guess that some viewers do not like Tameka because sometimes she is annoying when opening cases, faking it or something. Maybe that's the reason why her case was chosen once this season.

I hope that Case 4 model, lindsay S. should be replaced. Her case also holds the record of the most 0.01 held.

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:03 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Lindsay S is leaving according to Wikipedia, long with Mylinda and Meghan (who left in March)

pjdbox1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:51 pm    Author: pjdbox1    Post subject:

Greeny I totally agree with you about Tameka; in Anita's game when she took about 5 seconds to reveal what she'd seen and said "You're safe" I got really annoyed with her.

Lindsay 26 is definitely the most beautiful, and you're right about that case 4 model having a monotonous voice e.g. "This is the scariest board I've ever seen but I'm being posotive.." It seems like she doesn't even want to be there.

Aramid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:47 am    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

I hope that the deal or no deal model search is for the replacement of lindsay S., the case 4 model. She has been in front of the stage with stacey, ursula, lisa, megan and claudia. I think she really needs to go. If that's not possible I will suggest to switch lindsay Clubine and lindsay shoenoweiss place. Lindsay S. will hold case 26 and lindsay C will hold case 4.

I notice also that Pilar Lastra looks like Lindsay Lohan...

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]