Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

Goldeneye

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:45 am    Author: Goldeneye    Post subject: Spoiler Warning for next episode on May 7, 2007!

Warnings: 0
* - Initially thought to be May 6, 2007, but on a reply to my original post, it is now likely to be May 7, 2007.

It will be Deal Or No Deal's 100th episode, and Access Hollywood did a small segment on that, with Howie cutting a cake shaped like a case celebrating the 100th episode.

In the spoilers, Brooks Leach, who won just $10 on his initial appearance back on November 27, 2006, gets a second crack at big money, which is apparently a first in USA DoND. Other past DoND contestants appear in this episode, including Michelle Falco, the biggest winner so far ($750,000).

Last edited by Goldeneye on Thu May 03, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aramid

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:20 pm    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

so we are going to see brook leech again ?

hmmm... this looks interesting, I guess he will chose case #17 Again!!!

I hope he will end winning at least $100,000

He is funny

greeny

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:01 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Nope, Brooks plays with case 26 this time.

Aramid

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:33 am    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

how do you know greeny???

is it in the teaser video?

and another question

are his supporters from the past game still HIS supporter in his future game???

greeny

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:19 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I saw a picture of Brooks with case 26 on the table, which means that he chose that case. I think he chose Lindsay's case since she has a picture of him on her myspace so they're probably friends. She may well be a supporter in his second chance game.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:49 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject:

According to www.buzzerblog.com , the 100th episode and Brooks' rematch have been moved to the 7th of May, or the following Monday. Let's hope that Brooks takes home a bundle of money this time instead of playing the game like an idiot. He's a good guy, but Lady Luck wasn't smiling upon him in his first game. I think they should have brought back Cheryl "Five Bucks" Jackson back because she won half of what Brooks did, but I guess they liked Brooks better. He looks like he means well, and his interaction with the models in his first game was fun to watch.

Aramid

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:17 pm    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

if this episode will be shown I hope someone will upload this on youtube!!!!

please!!!!

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]