Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

Aramid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:34 pm    Author: Aramid    Post subject: Breast Cancer survivor contestant & the football girl

Warnings: 0
Can someone answer these questions regarding their games.

1. How much did the 2 won?
2. Where is the million dollar in those 2 games?
3. What is their case number and what's inside it?
4. What is the peak offer of both games?

urgent reply please. A lot of thanks. :D :D :D :D

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:20 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject:

Aramid, the answer can be found here: http://heelsrule1988.tripod.com/dealornodeal/index.htm
Click on October 19th.
Word of warning: Despite the special guest appearances, a) it wasn't that great of a game, and b) the contestant didn't win that much (although it was a good deal in the end).

Aramid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:32 am    Author: Aramid    Post subject:

thanks for the link you shared to us. Now I can read and be updated to all deal or no deal US episodes. Thanks again! :-D

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:04 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject:

My pleasure, Aramid. In fact, the recaps on that site go back 3 years, all the way to the very first episode of DoND USA from 3 years ago. I'm sort of taking over as the US version recapper, but on the days where I can't do the recaps, that site will have them. Of course, they won't be as fun as mine are, but that's besides the point ;) . By the way, I just finished doing a recap of the football chick's game. You can read it here: http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11317 .

Oh, and one more thing. Change that signature of yours. It's very depressing. But hey, at least nothing is more depressing that KDoND host Kris Aquino winning PHP 50 for charity. That charity must really hate her now, and I can't say I blame them at all for thinking that :twisted: .

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]